Girls , how do you prefer to style your hair whether it's curly, Straight , braids whatever?

13

Most Helpful Girls

• I have sisterloc so I really dont have to do much to my hair, but after every wash I braid it so I get the curly affect. If I dont it'll be straight as a stick. Here's it curly--->

• 3d

Pretty!

• 3d

But I've heard a lot of good reviews on rice water

• My hair is naturally culy and I have 3C-4a type hair but i like wearing it out but most of the time i like wearing braids and twists. I want to try long passion twists one day.

• 3d

And i like wearing my hair down but sometimea i wear it in a high bun and ponytail when its in braids. I dont like wearing buns with my natural hair lol

• 3d

I just have trouble styling it sometimes😣 i just want variety or a switch up instead of the same thing everyday

• 3d

I know what u mean!! Im going through the same problem. Best thing is go on youtube and find a hair guru with your type of hair and see if u can find styles like that. And also, protective hairstyles like crochet is good too. It helps my hair grow longer tbh. Just have it braided and put the crochet hair in and it looks really pretty