Any good methods to grow a beard?

i just kinda felt like asking since i want one but i only have a light mustache and a few hairs on my chin and jawline.
i work out 3 x a week, i skate, i'm fit in general.
i tried those pills i believe they're called biotin pills not sure though but they didn't work for me so any other good methods besides working out staying fit and eating healthy which i all do.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pretty sure that all comes down to genetics, it's kinda either you can grow one or you can't. I know very few people who are able to grow one in their teen years, its something that might happen in a few years tho. Until then, you could get one of those stick on beards that come out around Halloween

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah... don't shave. And don't take any pills for it dude. Either you can do it or you can't, but pills aren't going to do shit for you.

• yeah i found that out, they didn't work so i just threw them away.

• oh and if i don't shave i'll just have a few hairs like 10 or so that will be long as fuck and not even centered around one area just some on my chin and some around my jawline.

• Eh, well... then shave. And just wait. It takes time.