Those with tattoos, what do your tattoos symbolize?

Do your tattoos have a personal meaning?

1626

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't have any tattoos, currently, but I'll eventually be getting full sleeve tattoos on both arms from my shoulders to my fingertips, as well as a tattoo on my calf and one over my heart. Possibly even a large tattoo across my shoulders on my back as well. However, not to be too coy, but it holds a very personal and very spiritual meaning for me (non-religious though). It's something that speaks to the core of who I am, but I am not ready to share it with the world yet. I guess when I get them (my full sleeves in particular), the world will know then, but until that time, I'll keep it for me only. 😊 Now, if only I can get the money together for them. lol

• lol yeah , it can be expensive. I like sleeve tattoos , they look awesome

• Tee-hee! 😁

Most Helpful Girls

• I got my only tattoo at 21 and it was during a very difficult time in my life. I used to dread waking up in the morning because of depression and when I strengthened my relationship with God, I found happiness in ways I never understood before. It's my favorite Bible verse that got me through a dark time and every time I look at it, I remember that God saved me. It strange that a tattoo can give you so much strength and healing

• That's really heartwarming.

Depression is so very debilitating. I admire you for trusting and relying on Gods strength.

• Thank you very much :) He's just such a constant presence and never abandons you in your time of need. It's funny because my tattoo appointment kept getting postponed and I would keep making changes to design. It's almost like it was meant to be lol

• That's very true. When you no longer have the strength to go on, God's strength can get you through any difficult time. Gods bless you ❀

• It's small but I love it.
    I want to get an arrow tattoo with a purple bow tied to it next.