Is using a lip-balm less manly for a guy😂?

Will I be termed as “gay”?🤣🤣
Is using a lip-balm less manly for a guy😂?
Updates:
Okay everyone, I already use a lip-balm. I asked this for fun😂

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Well by some people, it's probably deemed as unmanly but I mean, it's better than cracked lips sooo 😂 but then again, it was never a crime to take care of your body even if other people find it odd #self love 🙃Nothing is odd these days, I swear 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean as long as you don't make a show of applying it lol. Like if you just use it it's whatever, but if you're going out in public and like "oooh one second lemme hydrate my lips" and you smear some on yeah it's pretty gay

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Has your lips ever been so dry that they split open and there's blood trickling out?

Don't be that guy who refuses to put on lip balm because he thinks it makes him less manly. Or the one who refuses to put sunscreen.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lip balm contains ingredients that damage your lips so you keep using that shit. Lips are the organ that heals fastest of all organs besides the eyes. If your lips are chapped and not healing you have underlying health and nutritional issues. If you need to use lip balm to hide underlying health and nutritional health issues a man you are most definitely a faggot.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• No, why would it be? taking care of your skin is just as less manly as taking care of your teeth... is using mouthwash unmanly? Seiorusly, what's wrong with people? It's not like you're putting on lipstick, it's skincare, everyone should do it.

0|2
    0|0
  • No men need chapstick as well it keeps your lips from cracking and looking dry and crusty and keeps them moisturized. Also I've kissed guys who had super dry lips in the past and it wasn't a pleasant experience at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • How else are you going to prevent or heal chapped lips? In the old days the Chapstick commercials featured Olympic athletes of both genders.

2|2
    0|0
  • Just don't do it in public and you should be fine. Also, use one that's colourless.😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No way. You have to keep those lips kissable lol. Go for the pawpaw. That works best for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Omg no that’s kinda sexy tbh, it’s like you know it’s gonna taste good when you kiss him, lol😂❤️

0|1
    0|0
  • it shouldn't be.. if other guy think so then their the gay ones. you have chaped lips use what ever you please

0|1
    0|0
  • No it would probably make your lips nicer for missing 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Taking care of your lips is important. I'd much rather kiss soft lips than cracked ones.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lmao its moisturising your lips why should someone be insecure about that
    and no, its not "less manly"

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody likes kissing crusty ass lips so no lip-balm isn't gay

0|1
    0|0
  • No. You should take care of your lips. But avoid using tinted lip balms as they can make you look girly.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. It's not less manly.

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s fine. Taking care of your body isn’t gay

1|2
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • Chapped lips isn't attractive to kiss, so nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No it’s fine. No one wants chapped lips.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah fam

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • No it’s completely normal

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Seriously I hooked up with this one guy who said chap stick wasn't manly so he didn't wear it and just drank water instead and like 🙄🙄🙄

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Put some on your girl and make out, you’ll be praised as a player AND have soft lips 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Go to prison wearing lip balm and see if big black jack don't go to sleep that night with his dick smelling like fruity shine cherry

1|2
    1|0
  • Vaseline works way better than anything.
    Like aa plain jar of petroleum jelly.
    Just put a little on your lips in the morning and they'll be good all day.

2|0
    0|0
  • If you need to use or want to use lip balm then just go ahead and use it. A real man is confident with his sexuality and identity and doesn't give a fuck what other people think.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better to be though gay than to have chapped, bleeding lips.

1|1
    0|0
  • Chapped lips are no fun. You don’t have to be a girl to understand that

0|1
    0|0
  • Why are you using it in the first place? Unless you have cracked lips dont do it

0|1
    0|0
  • Tu yaar bheje pe goli deta sacchi mein 😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Female products are better than men

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think so

0|1
    0|0
  • If it has pigment yeah. Otherwise no

1|0
    0|0
  • lip balm no... now skin moisturizer on the other hand... GAY!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all, just goes to show he likes to take care of himself. I hear a pet peeve for women when dating is ungroomed guys, long and dirty finger nails being the biggest turn off.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes