Is using a lip-balm less manly for a guy😂?

Will I be termed as “gay”?🤣🤣
Okay everyone, I already use a lip-balm. I asked this for fun😂

2416

Most Helpful Girls

• Well by some people, it's probably deemed as unmanly but I mean, it's better than cracked lips sooo 😂 but then again, it was never a crime to take care of your body even if other people find it odd #self love 🙃Nothing is odd these days, I swear 😂

• I mean as long as you don't make a show of applying it lol. Like if you just use it it's whatever, but if you're going out in public and like "oooh one second lemme hydrate my lips" and you smear some on yeah it's pretty gay

Most Helpful Guys

• Has your lips ever been so dry that they split open and there's blood trickling out?

Don't be that guy who refuses to put on lip balm because he thinks it makes him less manly. Or the one who refuses to put sunscreen.

• Lip balm contains ingredients that damage your lips so you keep using that shit. Lips are the organ that heals fastest of all organs besides the eyes. If your lips are chapped and not healing you have underlying health and nutritional issues. If you need to use lip balm to hide underlying health and nutritional health issues a man you are most definitely a faggot.