Do you have a quality that compensates for your looks?

I look below average/average but my personality and sense of humour definitely fills up the void created by my looks😛
I don't really face problem in maintaining a conversation with some girl and I don't let it die easily so yeah, that's my superpower🤣
Do you have a quality that compensates for your looks?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm pretty plain, average body, no particularly attractive physical traits.
    I can cook though. I love to clean too. I have a great sense of humor. Kind, loyal, sensible, and responsible. So, yeah... skills over thrills.

2|2
    0|0
  • I feel like I am above average. I have no problem attracting guys. And my personality is ok. I just have problem turning guys down and hoping no guys would ask my number as I am already married. If there's anything I would want... Hmm maybe plastic surgery a little tweak here and there, just for my self satisfaction.

2|1
    0|0
    • hey i get told i look beautiful by random people. like i was at work and this old guy added “by the way you're very pretty!” im like aw thanks. its not the first time I've been told this. anyway... my problem is is that guys stare at me but they dont approach. WHY? like i initiate contact and they shy away so now im starting to doubt myself. how do i attract guys that actually talk to me?

• Show All
    • @js1163 i believe by charm he meant the sweet girl-next-door type? Im not very sure myself haha! How do u see yourself in terms of your body? Thin, average or a bit flabby here and there? Guys do take into account a female body when rating her attractiveness. If you're thinking to lose weight in a healthy way, I highly recommend the app "sweat". My fav trainer on there is Kayla Itsines with her BBG workout program. The app also help you with your diet and all. Try it!

• im not comfortable with my body :/ maybe its the confidence! and thank u!!

Most Helpful Guys

• I am confident in my physical looks but I wouldn’t say that’s my greatest asset. I can always go up to strangers and make conversation and laugh with them and even flirt if I want to confidently, and many of my friends and even past partners have said this was a really strong part of who I am. However the downside to this is that when I genuinely properly like somebody and I don’t really know them I somehow shut down in front of them and become all shy and stuff, so I guess it is sometimes useless

1|1
    0|0
  • average looking , not ugly , but some short (5'6").
    Highly intelligent, somewhat nerdy but also love socializing , can draw, speak 7 languages, swim, play 4 instruments, eidetic memory , quiet introvert, can cook dishes from several countries, state topper in debate , speeches, do gardening in off time , scientist by job ,
    I think still not enough to people...

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 37

• I'm a good listener- a trait people seem to love, as others come to me with their problems or questions. Heck, I've had random strangers open up to me about their lives or problems, and I'm just like, "But I didn't ask about that- why me?"

But being a good listener seems to make others happy, so I guess that makes up for my subpar looks?

0|1
    0|0
  • Hittin' up all the ladies are we?
    Stop saying you are below average lmao, how many times do I have to tell you?
    Hm I think I am a fairly normal person, maybe I'm a bit funny I dunno

0|1
    0|0
  • geekiness, I may not be a blonde bombshell but I can destroy anyone at mario kart and smash bros

0|1
    0|0
  • You are above average Hal ;)
    But yeah, you are really funny~

I am average
    and I have an average personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, I think my baking skills make up for what I lack ^.^

0|1
    0|0
  • My sense of humour and I'm good at drawing.
    If I take my sketch book out, people get curious.

0|3
    0|0
  • No but my looks compensate for some bad personality.

1|1
    0|1
  • I have been told my looks comisates for my personality...

0|1
    0|0
  • My appearance I have no issues attracting men. its my personality

0|1
    1|2
  • I mean... I'm nice (I guess) and I consider myself to be pretty open minded but that's about it I think..

0|1
    0|0
  • i think how i look on the outside reflects how i look on the inside

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm actually really funny, loyal and easy to get along with.

0|3
    0|0
  • yeah i think my personality makes up for my looks i totally agree with you

0|1
    0|0
  • I make people laugh most of the time by just being me.😅

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess it's just me. I know I am not good looking. I can't describe myself completely, but yes, people who have known me for long know what I am and don't go for my looks. I can tell some of my qualities though, I'm genuine, I have done a lot of mistakes in the past for which I had regrets, but no more. I don't care if people judge me because of what I do or how my past was. If people want to be in my life, then they'll just have to accept me for me not to change me. I don't keep expectations from anyone, cuz they just hurt af. I am confident and I'm an extrovert had an introverted childhood though) I have gone through things but I am thankful for all what I have gone through in the past as that past has made me who I am today. I am strong and confident and I love myself for me.

1|1
    0|0
  • I look average but Im not feminine enough to be attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • well I know that my personality is kinda nice but often people come to me first because of the looks, definitely looks help me a lot for living haha...

0|0
    0|0
  • I fart very loud in the mornings.

2|3
    0|0
  • No I am just all around shitty lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I play the flute

0|1
    0|0
  • My intellect.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't think your looks need to be compensated tbh🤣
      PS- I'm sorry if it was creepy/desperate😂😂

• Show All
    • Oh and to top it off you use the most contested and refuted psychologist there is. Come back when you have a reliable source, given that there probably is none, I’m not expecting to hear from you again.

• Lmfao! Psychology is useless! Good luck with your life!

Do you know IQ test is the earliest measurement statistics used by psychometricians for all of their hypothesis! So your IQ test is something created by us Psychiatrists.

Drop that ego lol

• I have chut

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh for no reason this question triggered me smh

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah my great cooking skills

0|1
    0|0
  • My looks compensates for my looks.

0|1
    1|0
  • I dont know 😭

0|1
    0|0
  • I am ugly but am very confident, loud and bubbly.

0|1
    0|0
  • my bubbly personality

0|1
    0|0
  • Sense of humor

0|1
    0|0
  • My personality. People love me for who I am

0|2
    0|1
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 24

• Oh yes. Very yes. Im very far from physically attractive. Mostly due to scoiciological factors. But my sophistry is enough to take down a lot of my opponents. The big handsome musclebound hero can quickly be dispersed as a moronic dullard eliminating his sexual value. A quick appeal to demogoguery is usually all thats neccessary. Actually the male feminist trope about just sneakily chasing pussy mirrors this truth.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to read. I consider other people’s opinions and respect they have the right to disagree. I’m even willing to admit when I’m wrong, although that does require swallowing a lot of pride sometimes. But when it comes to dating and marriage men and women have to be at least somewhat sexually attracted to each other for it to work. So I wouldn’t be any worse off being a clueless idiot then. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to be Messi or something to make up for those...

0|1
    0|0
  • My dapper sense of style. I never knew how much of a looker I truly am, but I always remember blending in with the crowd at parties & going unnoticed by girls. In my adulthood, my style changed for such parties and suddenly my peers not only talk to me but open up with a night-making compliment or two on my suit. More recently, I entered a function room for our work night out & received an ovation before saying hi to anyone just for my stunning outfit alone

0|1
    0|0
  • I would like to think so... women tell me I'm good looking (don't worry, I don't ask) but I've never thought so. I've never had any difficulty attracting gorgeous women though, and I think it's my Charisma and story telling

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a small dick. That compensates for my good looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • My personality is usually boring. I can't really say I have a sense of humour that can make any woman laugh. But I'm always respectful towards them and I guess that's my superpower lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a bad looking guy by any means, a lot of girls think I'm good looking. Regardless, I'd say that my wit, sense of humour, and my confidence have carried me farther than my looks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Belove avrage, cynical and a nerd that likes books more than people. Wish me luck.

1|1
    0|0
  • No. It's why I have never had a successful relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont know.. i used to believe in things that i have, for now id pass

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm kind. But that's like a basic thing to be a decent human being 🤷

0|1
    0|0
  • Intelligence, compassion/niceness and humour, I can make a party by myself

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm average looking but I'm a genius and I have a cool career and I'm an awsome person.

0|1
    0|0
  • What quality don't I have? :P

0|1
    0|0
  • N-no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep. I'm awesome 🤟

0|1
    0|0
  • I make good money.

1|0
    0|0
  • No 😕

0|1
    0|0
  • My intelligence and humor.

0|1
    0|0
  • Naaa..

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm well read

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that an example of a girl lacking in the looks department?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes