Do you have a quality that compensates for your looks?

I look below average/average but my personality and sense of humour definitely fills up the void created by my looks😛
I don't really face problem in maintaining a conversation with some girl and I don't let it die easily so yeah, that's my superpower🤣

3926

Most Helpful Girls

• I'm pretty plain, average body, no particularly attractive physical traits.
    I can cook though. I love to clean too. I have a great sense of humor. Kind, loyal, sensible, and responsible. So, yeah... skills over thrills.

• I feel like I am above average. I have no problem attracting guys. And my personality is ok. I just have problem turning guys down and hoping no guys would ask my number as I am already married. If there's anything I would want... Hmm maybe plastic surgery a little tweak here and there, just for my self satisfaction.

• hey i get told i look beautiful by random people. like i was at work and this old guy added “by the way you're very pretty!” im like aw thanks. its not the first time I've been told this. anyway... my problem is is that guys stare at me but they dont approach. WHY? like i initiate contact and they shy away so now im starting to doubt myself. how do i attract guys that actually talk to me?

• @js1163 i believe by charm he meant the sweet girl-next-door type? Im not very sure myself haha! How do u see yourself in terms of your body? Thin, average or a bit flabby here and there? Guys do take into account a female body when rating her attractiveness. If you're thinking to lose weight in a healthy way, I highly recommend the app "sweat". My fav trainer on there is Kayla Itsines with her BBG workout program. The app also help you with your diet and all. Try it!

• im not comfortable with my body :/ maybe its the confidence! and thank u!!

Most Helpful Guys

• I am confident in my physical looks but I wouldn’t say that’s my greatest asset. I can always go up to strangers and make conversation and laugh with them and even flirt if I want to confidently, and many of my friends and even past partners have said this was a really strong part of who I am. However the downside to this is that when I genuinely properly like somebody and I don’t really know them I somehow shut down in front of them and become all shy and stuff, so I guess it is sometimes useless

• average looking , not ugly , but some short (5'6").
    Highly intelligent, somewhat nerdy but also love socializing , can draw, speak 7 languages, swim, play 4 instruments, eidetic memory , quiet introvert, can cook dishes from several countries, state topper in debate , speeches, do gardening in off time , scientist by job ,
    I think still not enough to people...