Have you ever met somebody who looked a lot younger than their actual age?

A girl at my church who looked 20 - 21 told me she was a doctor in a foreign country and was quitting her job at a local high school to redo her medical degree so that she could be a doctor here in Canada. She did not look like she was old enough to be a doctor! I thought she was 21!

612

Most Helpful Guys

• Met her and married her. I think I look pretty good for my age too, but I'm not posting a picture. A woman joined my office once. I thought she was twenty years younger than me. She thought we were the same age.

• A few. One funny case was a buddy I used to work with. He’s 11 years older than me and most people guessed that I was older