Have you ever met somebody who looked a lot younger than their actual age?

A girl at my church who looked 20 - 21 told me she was a doctor in a foreign country and was quitting her job at a local high school to redo her medical degree so that she could be a doctor here in Canada. She did not look like she was old enough to be a doctor! I thought she was 21!

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Met her and married her. I think I look pretty good for my age too, but I'm not posting a picture. A woman joined my office once. I thought she was twenty years younger than me. She thought we were the same age.

0|0
    0|0
  • A few. One funny case was a buddy I used to work with. He’s 11 years older than me and most people guessed that I was older

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Almost everyone in my family looks younger than they really are.

0|0
    0|0
  • In some countries you can become a physician by 23. There are other countries where you can basically buy any dimploma you want. Also, some people do look MUCH younger than they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • People at my church still think I’m in my twenties, so it’s funny when they talk down to me but there only a couple years older than me

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm clean shaven, I look like I'm in my late 20s.

0|0
    0|1
  • I've been told that I look like I'm in my early 30's, rather than 44. That's a blessing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, the girl I've had a crush on for over five years looks much younger than she actually is lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I thought @chocolatecheesecake was 25.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian women. Asian women almost always look younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a guy last year who looked as young as me (I was 21, but looked around 18 at best). This man was 36 and incredibly handsome on top of that. No one believed it until he told them, it was that shocking. When I told my mom, she actually had to sit down and process it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Many Asian men & women get mistaken to be much younger than they are. Thanks to my Filipino half, many don't believe that I'm already 46. My mom who is 100% Asian and now 70+ gets mistaken as my sister!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes when I look in my mirror. People assume that I´m a lot younger than my actual age. I get questions a lot and yes I have to carry my ID to prove that I´m over 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea there's a girl in my class at college that looks younger than us 20 y. olds and she's 26! She has an amazing skin for her age

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, our English teacher, she is more than 50 years old but she looks way younger and is very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • both my ex. and I look younger than our age.

0|0
    0|0
    • most of us look younger nowadays if you do the basic to take care of your self.
      having good genes help as well

• Yes, me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes