Girls, how important is looks to you over personality? please be completely honest and explain. thanks.

girls, how important is looks to you over personality? please be completely honest and explain. thanks.

70

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll be completely honest, I do want a guy with okay looks, not unhealthily overweight... but that's not what gets me to notice them. When I find a guy who is a great friend or a good person I seem to find them more attractive over time.

What Girls Said 6

• looks grab my attention, so yeah they are important. but once I've established that he is hot, and we start talking, if you're personality sucks and you can't carry a conversation then I'm out. but if you are really cool and you have a nice personality then that just makes you even hotter.

• I wouldn't choose looks over personality, but looks are definitely important to me. I want someone that cares about their image, because I do, but I would always choose an amazing personality over that.

• This can be answered quickly. The looks make me walk up to him, the heart makes me stay.

• i have to be attracted to him, but it's not that important

• Okay, well, firstly I believe to be attracted to someone first off, it is the physical appearance that captures your eye or draws your attention. Not to sound shallow but, come on.

Then, comes the personality, I have some a lot of goodlooking guys and then their high egos and stubborn nose held high attitiude is repulsive and highly repelling and then regardless of how goodlooking they are, I am not at all interested and attracted.

At uni in group work, where we have to work together there have been some, not so attractive persons who later on really did appeal to me, and I thought, dating this person would be really pleasant and probably better than dating so and so (insert pretty boy'sname here). And it was all because of personality.

I believe that personality can definitely shines through appearances. I've met and spoken to some customers at my work who I love serving because of their vibrant jolly personalities and they're so vibrant it makes you enjoy being around them and therefore more attractive :)

So you don't necessarily have to be attractive to grab my attention.

• they are both important. looks is what gets you on my radar and personality determines if I'll like you or not. can't have 1 without the other.

for example: a good looking guy with a personality that I dislike won't get anywhere with me because I won't want to be around him.

an unattractive guy with a great personality can just be friends with me but nothing more.

a guy that is just OK looking to me with a great personality can possibly become more attractive over time

a great looking guy with a great personality - PERFECT MAN

What Guys Said 0