Why Are There More Good Looking Girls Than Guys In This World?

I'm wondering if there's a scientific explanation on it or if it's just me. I sees pretty women out there more frequently than handsome/good looking men.

To be clear:
1. I'm not into dating women, but knows who I finds good looking regardless of gender.
2. It applies to women both with and without makeup. Many doesn't wear anything at all.

In a room with ca. 100 people I may see 3 - 8 pretty/beautiful women, but maybe only one guy. It mostly applies to my own country, but it also applies abroad. #Beauty #MenVsWomen #Gender

1213