How does this makeup look?

I did this makeup look and I wanted to know everyone's insight on it! I always love feedback. I think I did a good job on it so what do y'all think? It's a invader zim gir inspired lookHow does this makeup look?

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 21

• everyone is being incredibly rude. it's not the best I've seen, but people dont understand how gradual the shift from the purple to a darker magenta is hard to do. or how hard sharp winged eyeliner is hard to do when it's not liquid. but i mean, the invader zim dog is kind of weird, i don't like that. i think if you keep practicing you could be amazing

these dolts think you're going to go shopping and that's your every day makeup... theyre idiots. keep doing you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Yea your right! Thank you for your feedback ! At the end of the day I'm just being myself I didn't even wear this look out I just did it cuz I wanted to do it

• I like it! The color combo is cool and I love the yellow wing. Only thing I might suggest is blending the pink and purple together just a tiny bit more on the lid.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ger (?) is very very good and nice bright colors. If you have a fluffy brush with that bright pink you could have a very smooth gradient that I think would really make the look

0|0
    0|0
  • You did well but I think you could have blended a little better. The wing is really good ☺️💕 overall I love it, but again the blending could use some work

0|0
    0|0
  • I like that you used such bold colors. But honestly? It reminds me of this:

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Gir so yes I love your makeup and the colors too

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it girl and it's not easy to do so keep practising and it'll get even better 💋

0|0
    0|0
  • That's art baby!! Very fun and original, I loooove it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yess I like itt!
    Look really fun and creative.
    What eyeshadow did you use?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it October already? I thought Halloween was still a long ways off.

0|0
    0|0
  • very 80s like :)) personally i would do black eyeliner instead

0|0
    0|0
  • The eye shadow reminds me of the game Spyro.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's look super colorful and fun

0|0
    0|0
  • yikes 😂

0|1
    2|0
  • I think it’s pretty and very artistic

0|0
    0|0
  • It cool, but too flashy for me.