How much do you/will you care about trying to look as young as possible for as long as you can?

How much do you/will you care about trying to look as young as possible for as long as you can?
  • I do/am going to 100% accept the aging process and age gracefully
    Vote A
  • I will/do somewhat age gracefully. I do/will use non-permanent solutions to looking older like dying my hair.
    Vote B
  • I refuse to ever "look old." I believe in hair dye, plastic surgery, fillers, implants, botox, rejuvinations, the works!
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s not that I refuse to get old, but I see no issue in delaying the process to a degree where I feel comfortable. My skin looks better than it did when I was 19 because of laser and chemical peels, but I wouldn’t say I don’t look my age - my skin is just nicer.
    Why not try to keep that for as long as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • Went B. I have no plans for surgery unless my eyelids get bad. No botox or anything like that. I already color my hair and will keep doing so. Unless I get good gray hair. Then I’ll let that be the star

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like look old... I just hate look older than I am!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'll do everything possible and its happening to me right now. I run and have been a runner since school. Its possibly the most important thing in making me look younger than my age of 56. I also color my hair to touch up the grey and I diet regularily to maintain my figure. Of course makeup and even botox are occupying an important place in my arsenal. Why wouldn't a woman do her very best to look young and attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will probably dye my hair and use various skin products to stall the aging process as much as possible, as well as whatever other non-invasive technology might be available in the future. However, I don't think I'd get botox or rejuvinations, because the "look" they tend to create is just as bad as wrinkles.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe my Asian genes are some sort of gift that keeps me from aging quickly. Plus, I try to stay fit as much as possible. Hopefully, that combination will help me age gracefully. I might cheat a bit later on with hair coloring.

0|1
    0|0
  • I will try anything except plastic surgery. I'm 19 and I'm already using creams to prevent wrinkles, and well doing exercise and eating well. Maybe a bit of Botox can't do harm either haha

0|0
    0|0
  • i do the basic cleaning, sometimes facial. laugh more, eat healthy, drink lots of water, get my beauty sleep...

the rest, let nature take its course...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get grey hairs in my 30s, I’m not dyeing it !! My parents dye their hair... I hope I’ll look more older later on, right now I look like a 12 yo 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • My answer is between A and B. I don't care about aging, in general, that's just part of life. But what I hate is aging and looking unhealthy. I don't look 26, I look 13-16.

0|0
    0|0
  • I won't try too hard. I still look like a teen most days and dang near everyone in my family ages like sea turtles lol. My I take after my mom a lot appearance wise and she looks a good 30 years younger than her current age so..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care at all about looking young. I care much more about ageing gracefully.
    I'll happily accept looking like a 40 year old bombshell when I'm 40 over looking like an average 35 year old when I'm 40 any day.

0|0
    0|1
    • It's always the plainest looking people saying "I look 10" (when most of them really look their age or at beast 2 years younger than they are) even at my age and it makes me think "is that really the best you can do though"

• *or at best whoops

• I dont need to worry. Saiyans dont physically get older until they're about 80

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna try... I will just let aging happen... No point in trying to preserve life when you only live once.
    .. it's my own fault if I wasted my life and didn't make the most of it while I was young... IL only have myself to blame

0|0
    0|0
  • I HATE the idea of looking old but don't believe botox and implants are a good choice. The results seem really hit or miss in my opinion.

That being said, I am 100% willing to dye my hair or use pills and creams if they actually work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once I start getting greys, I'll dye my hair until it's totally grey. Just don't really want a mix of colors on my head, haha. Aside from that, I don't think I'll try to prevent anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it really gets THAT bad, worst case scenario, I'll just grow a beard and some long hair, then I'll look like an awesome wizard, or something. I don't think I'll mind, but I just have to wait until I get older and see

0|0
    0|0
  • Aging is not something we can opt out of as human beings. There are only two options when it comes to aging: ACCEPT that you are aging or ELECT to go against what's naturally happening to you.
    The greatest problem with aging and the efforts to subdue it's effects on us are all based on the fact that A) you're aging and it's ok, I accept this OR B) "I'm aging and it's unacceptable."
    Those who fall into the 'B' category have spent the amalgamation o their entire life looking in the rear-view mirror at a past they cannot have back.
    In my opinion, those who try not to age are so full of fear and probably always have been that they've never TRULY "lived" a day of their lives, but have only existed in fear of the imminent demise that awaits us all.
    It's matters not how a man dies, but how he lives. Death lasts so short a time anyway...

0|0
    1|0
  • I don’t want to look as young as possible but I will look good for a long time. Estrogen definitely helps.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find this obsession with looking young so many have quite distasteful
    Aging is natural it shows your life lived

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I look as good as meryl streep, im good. I'll use products if i want, but not too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will/do somewhat age gracefully. I do/will use non-permanent solutions to looking older like dying my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I refuse to grow old but I wouldn't use plastic surgery. I would only use skincare to remain young.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m 20 and I wasn’t allowed into a rated 15 movie last week, they made me call my mom to bring my ID lmao so for now I’m not worried

0|0
    0|0
  • Go with the flow👀🤷‍♀but I'd try to stay fit and healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • I will age gracefully and natural. I look way younger than my age now and if that´s keeps up I´m not worried.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm gonna try as hard as i can not to care, but I'm not sure if ill be able to

0|0
    0|0
  • black dont crack my dad is 60 and my mom is damn near 60 and people think they are in their forties. im good

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ll try my best but I’m getting old as well now. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I already dye my hair because I get white but so far I look younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look in a mirror.
    I realize I am not doing a single fucking thing about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t try to and ofc most guys will not like it when they shave a beard and look 12 all over again

0|0
    0|0
  • I already look like a man
    no point in looking back lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about it. I'll just let it happen. It's natural.

0|0
    0|0
  • as a man im not worried about aging. thats a woman thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Hopefully I age like George Clooney.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ageing but not without a good fight

0|0
    0|0
  • Why bother lol I think I’m just going to own it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care.

0|0
    0|0
  • not "young" but to have clear, healthy skin

0|0
    0|0
  • I try natural ways to stay young.

0|0
    0|0
  • Option B for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do yoga, go dermatologist, moisturizer.

0|0
    0|0
  • The little things help but what happens, happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as I keep my hair I'm cook with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Man so not young but good

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes