How much do you/will you care about trying to look as young as possible for as long as you can?

• I do/am going to 100% accept the aging process and age gracefully
  • I will/do somewhat age gracefully. I do/will use non-permanent solutions to looking older like dying my hair.
  • I refuse to ever "look old." I believe in hair dye, plastic surgery, fillers, implants, botox, rejuvinations, the works!
    Vote C

2621

Most Helpful Girls

• It’s not that I refuse to get old, but I see no issue in delaying the process to a degree where I feel comfortable. My skin looks better than it did when I was 19 because of laser and chemical peels, but I wouldn’t say I don’t look my age - my skin is just nicer.
    Why not try to keep that for as long as possible 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Went B. I have no plans for surgery unless my eyelids get bad. No botox or anything like that. I already color my hair and will keep doing so. Unless I get good gray hair. Then I’ll let that be the star

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't like look old... I just hate look older than I am!