Describe this outfit? I think it's quite quirky?

Describe this outfit? I think it's quite quirky?

1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It clearly isn't a single set of lingerie! Love both pvc and fishnet but these two dont break anything, specially with the pink bra... Looks like a mix of pieces... Buttttttt it still arouses me! Beautiful body!!! ;)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Personally, the outfit is fine, there's nothing wrong with it! Just as long as you wear it for the right occasion, I used to hangout at SKN2 and Torture Gardens all the time, and that out outfit would be considered relatively tame! If your clubbing, etc it's perfectly fine - I'm sure you would Rock that right x

1|0
    0|0
  • something I would say if we were together you'd probably not leave the bedroom wearing... ;) sorry I can see what you mean it's quirky but also extremely sexual

1|0
    0|0
  • Kelli,
    I have never quite been able to feel like I can infer just what that kind of provocative outfit means to the person choosing to wear it.

To me, It's a rude party crasher announcing it's arrival. It's natural beauty guarded by land mines and booby-traps.

I want to get close enough to smell it. I want to grab it and tug on it. It's impudent. It needs to be controlled. It needs to be handled. She needs to be subdued.

And I'm just the man to handle that which needs to be handled. Im telling you I'm taking you. I don't need questions so be quiet! You can speak when spoken to and don't fight me. Now come here!

The pink underneath it all, is what you really want me to see. It's perfect. What the fuck is all this abrasion your're surrounding it with for, anyway? Don't answer yet. Are you trying to tell me something, or just trying to piss me off?

Well, what? Go ahead and answer me.

You may ask me a question,

Rexnine

1|0
    0|0
    • 23h

Good afternoon Luv. Kelli,. There's a great story on this mornings CBS This morning. It's the Pre-eminent Sunday morning National TV show here.

It's a story about the color "pink". It talks about the history of Pink as Caught Coture orriginally... all the way till today. I cluding a great reference to a Children's book featuring The character "Eloise". It immediately made me think or you.

I'll send you a PM with a link about Pink" as soon as I can. I'm just waking up here. You are probably just waking up there,. You did sleep last night? Or was it Party favors, party boys and breakfast tea at sunrise on no sleep?

Rexi. Ill give you my private email I'm,. When we PM. While I gather that link for you.

The site post is this.
      We'll Be Right Back https://www.cbsnews.com/live/

Rexi.

• Eww 😰

1|0
    0|0
  • Stripped tease
    I don't like it, my eye cannot focus and see form and shape... but I like modesty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quirky? That seems like an odd way to describe a hooker's outfit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really a proper going out attire. More like "let's have fun in bed" attire. The skirt's cool tho. And if it's you in the pic, you look 😳👍

1|0
    0|0
  • To much going on there... I don’t particularly like it. Doesn’t really look cute, and if the point is to turn a guy on, for me it wouldn’t do it

1|0
    0|0
  • classless. im class level kate middleton and clout level infinity. now pop off

1|1
    0|0
  • would look so much better with a black bra and no panties

1|0
    1|0
  • lets fuck. that is what it says. only one thing wrong with the picture, too much underwear. take off the bra and panties. lovely boobs as well

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd wear it if the bra and panties were black and if I wasn't a fatass
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

1|0
    1|0
  • I don't think the pink top is meant to be a part of this outfit!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sexy but busy. Nothing I'd want a girlfriend to wear

1|0
    0|0
  • Very well-said by you, Quirky. That is how I would describe it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the PVC is cool and who dosen’t dig the fishnet look...

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't leave much to the imagination. It's very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Very nice so hot and sexy is it you that is wearing it fishnet and pvc so hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Trashy

2|1
    0|0
  • complicated

1|3
    0|0
  • It makes me want to go fishing

2|1
    0|0
  • more kinky

1|2
    0|0
  • Trashy

1|3
    0|0
  • You will get very cold in that lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol. Quirky is certainly a good description.

1|1
    0|0
  • No sorry I didn't liked

1|1
    0|0
  • A bit slutty

1|1
    0|0
  • That's utterly trashy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quirky is definitely a good word choice for this

1|0
    0|0
  • The top is a no.
    The skirt is AMAZING.

1|0
    0|0
  • Downright trashy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Trashy

3|0
    0|0
  • Trashy indeed

3|0
    0|0
  • It looks like a whore's uniform.

2|1
    0|0
  • means you are just ready for it

1|1
    0|0
  • That's an outfit women wear to my club. It's hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Something that I would wear

1|1
    0|0
  • Perfect outfit for the swingers club.

1|0
    0|0
  • SluttaMania!!!

1|0
    1|1
  • Quirky but very sexy.

1|0
    0|0
  • There’s bits missing

2|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it, too sleezy

1|0
    0|0
  • Hooker outfit

2|0
    0|0
  • I like it

1|0
    0|0
  • It just says Come take me

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont care for the leather shield over her vagina and thighs but it would be coming off fast anyways

• The back smiths wife

1|0
    0|0
  • Its titts I love it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quirky is an interesting word to use.

1|0
    0|1
  • Skanky, slutty

2|0
    0|1