Why is being skinny more attractive?

I am normal weight but I think skinny girls are the most beautiful ones in the world. They look proportionate and good in anything they wear , and they walk with elegance and ease. They look younger. I wish I was skinny I try so hard everyday to lose weight. Why is being skinny so beautiful?
Being skinny more attractive?
Being skinny more attractive?

5088

Most Helpful Guys

• Who said "skinny" is the most beautiful in the world? You've been listening to advertising for too long. I don't find "skinny" to be appealing at all. Skinny girls have little or no curves and are generally flat chested and look weird if they get implants. They don't have that sexy little arch in their lower back that accentuates their ass, which is usually flat too. There's no shake when they walk. I'd much rather have a "normal weight" girl, or one is just a bit over, but with curves in the right places. As for walking with elegance and ease, that's all about confidence. Why wouldn't a "normal weight", self-assured, sexy girl walk that way?

• Skinny is attractive because skinny = someone who seems like they are going to benefit from your ability to provide them with resources and protection.

Those who perceive themselves as more independent, resourceful and protective prefer people who look, say, more "emaciated" because those are the people who are going to benefit from such a pairing the most.

Curvier women (or stronger men) attract the less resourceful partners, because they don't have as big of a need for extra resources themselves.

• What about being in between?

• Average people attract other average people to even out the odds.
      That being said, the scale is skewed because the amount of resourceful people is less than those in need of resources.
      Which is why *most* women want strong looking men, and *most* men want "fertile" looking (thicker) women.

• Well I'll lose weight so I can attract a more attractive man I guess... I'm trying... I'm 5'8 and 162lbs..

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope not skinny... perhaps you’re overweight and think you’re normal or maybe being chubby around where you live is now considered “normal” and the smaller girls are considered “skinny” when in reality they’re just fit or slender not skinny... because skinny is not attractive... perhaps an average skinny girl is more attractive than being fat but it is not better than being fit... why?

Simply because when you have too much extra weight , you lose your shape... one is not supposed to resemble balls or the like. That’s simply it.

• I’m skinny and I can tell you I disagree with you. My ex left me for a fat bitch (I’m allowed to say that because I knew her personally and I hate her) most men prefer curvy women over skinny women. They don’t want skin and bone. I don’t think I look good in anything I wear so I tend to wear the same things and never go out of my comfort zone. When it’s hot as hell outside I cover up with a jumper because I hate my skinny shoulders. I wish I was fat and I’m trying to gain the weight but it’s hard.

• I cannot tell you how many days I have starved to become skinny.
      Believe me when I say men lust over curves , but healthy skinny women are much much hotter.
      Look at the models , look at the actresses. Look at younger women in general shouldn't have saggy asses and tits like they're breastfeading 5 babies.

Being skinny is MORE attractive and always will be. I have lived being that 'curvy' but not fat girl and it is boring as fuck.

Some guys like fat girls yes , but most love skinny girls. And it isn't all about guys you know , I'm just saying to most people skinny girls are elegant as hell. You can pull off any outfit believe me. Baggy , fitted , really tight doesn't matter all will look good on you..