What is the Hairstyle that wouldn't work on you?

So yeah, do you have a Hairstyle that you tried going for but regretted it after? Or maybe something In mind that you´d never try?
Shitty Selfie tuesday!
Shitty Selfie tuesday!

For me its Straight Hair sadly, I´d love to have it but I tried several times and after 10 minutes it just looks horrible (like you can see in the picture). Naturally Curly Hair is a curse :D
I´d also never try short Hairstyles that are close to being bald (Buzzcut etc)

Have a Nice Tuesday :*
- AmyLuv <3

2|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Your photo in photo is good in my opinion. I like it is having curls on the edges and looking like a natural wavy from base. :-)

Curly hair is horrible on me. I wouldn't try it ever. Next month, I am going to have a buzzcut.

1|0
    0|0
    • thank you, although I dont understand how it can look good :D Its super messy lol

Dont do a Buzzcut, I might need to fly over to Turkey and close all Hair Saloons next month if you consider that :D
      You look so amazing with Bob cut, dont ever change it :)

• Show All
    • dont bait me like that <3

• I also wanted others xD

• Middle parts and short bob cuts, I can't ever cut my hair past my shoulders without looking awful lol.

Also your hair looks really nice in that photo, it's like the natural beach waves, it's pretty :)

2|0
    0|0
    • yeah I can relate to that, past shoulders it looks horrible :D

Thank you so much, you look really adorable with bangs :)

Most Helpful Guys

• I went with a buzzcut for most of high school, I still have relatively short hair but it's a bit longer.
    by the way you look absolutely gorgeous!

1|0
    0|0
    • You look great, Im glad you dropped the Buzzcut :D

And thank you so much, even tho I think I look hideous in this picture lol

• "and after 10 minutes it just looks horrible"
    Yes, you look horrible. Ughh.

0|0
    0|0
    • THE HAIR!!! not me lol, even tho it isn't the best picture I still think its alright :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Short hair. I was L from Death Note once for Halloween and I didn't use my real hair and I liked the look for trying to look like L but an everyday thing? No lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow that sounds awesome tho! You got any pictures of the costume? I can't imagine someone pulling it off so it looks authentic :D

• Short hair doesn’t work for me. It has to be at least shoulder length.

1|0
    0|0
    • ever tried it or is it just a guess? :D

• I tried it once. It was a cut tapered to my neck. I need something to frame my face. Otherwise it somehow makes my nose look too big

• yeah thats understandable, I could never run shorter then shoulders either

• Hmm anything above my neck wouldn’t look too good lol I don’t think a side fringe would look so good either.

Funnily enough. After work yesterday i went to go get a hair cut. My hair was up to my lower back. It’s now resting around my shoulders 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Um, I would've said "the hair up standard jock undercut" cause I've really silky hair but it's my current hairstyle and I feel like it looks fine on me😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have standard forward hair and I realise how dumb it looks now. I love my current normal hairstyle, backwards hair (not slick back) but somewhat puffed up. Its all natural too I never put any products in and use the most standard shampoo possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically anything longer than an inch or two just doesn’t work on me.
    My hair is too thick, it’s impossible to do anything with it. If it gets any longer it just ends up looking like I have a giant shoebrush on my head.

And a clean shaved face just doesn’t work for me either

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love to have some curls or waves because it gives it more body to my hair.
    Right now it's straight and pretty flat.
    But it does work but it takes soooo longgg. It takes me at least one hour to curl it and it disappears in 8 hours.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah for me its like 30 minutes of straightening and after 10 minutes its like the picture shows :D

I think you rock that straight hair pretty well, especially with the Ponytail it looks gorgeous :)

• I used to have quite long hair, and it didn't work. Nowadays I tend to cut my hair short and let it grow for a month or 4. At any point in-between my hair tends to look great, and after that it becomes too long

0|0
    0|0
  • On me?
    I'm a 6'1" tall 270 lbs heavy dude with a beard.
    I say, pigtails.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have a small head with a big nose. To compensate, I have big hair. If I had short hair, then all the attention would be dragged to my nose which isn't ideal.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not so bad, I think you are blessed and don't know it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Freshman year I had the side of my hair buzzed (I still do) and my hair was light blue. It was awful I don't know why nobody told me😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I've worn everything from a Marine buzzcut to hair down passed my shoulders. It's all about the same... ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Short like a bob with a fringe or something, wouldn’t look good on me, so I stick with my hair long to my hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wait a second... you think your hair looks BAD in that pic? It's beautiful !! You don't know how lucky you are!

0|0
    0|0
    • It gets messy right after straightening, it looked like this for a minute before it got even messier :D Takes like 30minutes to an hour until my hair is curly as usual sadly

• Not being in the "hair business", I don't know how to advise you about that. But, I did see your profile pic with a bit of your natural curls showing. I think you look fantastic and your hair is a beautiful blessing. Everybody hates something about their appearance, don't they, even if others tell you "no way, you look great!" And you look great !!!

• omg your hair looks fab, i guess i wouldn't go out with braids because i have really fine hand thin hair

0|0
    0|0
  • I remember my hairstyle as a kid looked terrible. So I'm not going back.

You see, I've taken the idea of Laissez Faire for my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored hair 😂 Tried it oncd, never did it again

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh wow really? I wouldve thought that it fits you amazingly, since you have a really cute and "active" face (dont know how to say it differently) :D

• Pig tails, then I'll have something to grab onto

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate short hair or buzz cuts, and no hair looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair I can't see back if it looks tidy a front that's all that matters. Women all look nice what ever there hair style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair looks weird on me mi early better when long so that it naturally curls up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wanted to try long hair, cause i'm a metal fan xD but it looked shitty on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzz cuts or any short hairstyle look fucking stupid on me

0|0
    0|0
  • When my hair dresser straightened my hair because she didn't follow my instruction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs my hair stylist wanted to try it and I told her absolutely not

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever hairstyle is very in style for men at that time never works for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buzzcuts or undercuts maybe.

1|0
    0|0
    • yeah I hate undercuts on guys, seems like mostly jerks have them

• Show All
    • See, i know what em ladies want

• *notes taken*

• Shaved or really short, I never tried, I haven't changed my hair much for years

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried bangs , never worked for me

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t cut my hair short

1|0
    0|0
  • I tried Mohawk once 🙈

1|0
    0|0
    • did it work? :D

• I Regretted my descision while he was halfway through the haircut 😅🔫... luckily it was vacation time so not many people saw it😂😂

• Your hair looks lovely though!

0|0
    0|0
  • Red highlights

0|0
    0|0
  • i LOVE MY HAIR.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long hair
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • Mowhawk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pixie cuts. God I hate those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair 💇, no no

0|0
    0|0
  • Brightly-colored hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm gonna say braids

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea what those terms mean 🤷

0|0
    0|0
  • A buzzcut

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair

0|0
    0|0
  • Your hair looks awesome. You're lucky.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a blessing

0|0
    0|0
  • Bangs. Looks horrible on me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bald

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think i could pull off pigtails.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very short hair, or buzzcut.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes