What is the Hairstyle that wouldn't work on you?

So yeah, do you have a Hairstyle that you tried going for but regretted it after? Or maybe something In mind that you´d never try?
Shitty Selfie tuesday!
Shitty Selfie tuesday!

For me its Straight Hair sadly, I´d love to have it but I tried several times and after 10 minutes it just looks horrible (like you can see in the picture). Naturally Curly Hair is a curse :D
I´d also never try short Hairstyles that are close to being bald (Buzzcut etc)

Have a Nice Tuesday :*
- AmyLuv <3

2539

Most Helpful Girls

• Your photo in photo is good in my opinion. I like it is having curls on the edges and looking like a natural wavy from base. :-)

Curly hair is horrible on me. I wouldn't try it ever. Next month, I am going to have a buzzcut.

• thank you, although I dont understand how it can look good :D Its super messy lol

Dont do a Buzzcut, I might need to fly over to Turkey and close all Hair Saloons next month if you consider that :D
      You look so amazing with Bob cut, dont ever change it :)

• dont bait me like that <3

• I also wanted others xD

• Middle parts and short bob cuts, I can't ever cut my hair past my shoulders without looking awful lol.

Also your hair looks really nice in that photo, it's like the natural beach waves, it's pretty :)

• yeah I can relate to that, past shoulders it looks horrible :D

Thank you so much, you look really adorable with bangs :)

Most Helpful Guys

• I went with a buzzcut for most of high school, I still have relatively short hair but it's a bit longer.
    by the way you look absolutely gorgeous!

• You look great, Im glad you dropped the Buzzcut :D

And thank you so much, even tho I think I look hideous in this picture lol

• "and after 10 minutes it just looks horrible"
    Yes, you look horrible. Ughh.

• THE HAIR!!! not me lol, even tho it isn't the best picture I still think its alright :)