Do You Think A Good Looking Man Is Rarer Than A Good Looking Woman?

3446

Most Helpful Guys

• No, not really. I see quite a bit of overweight and unattractive women whereas I notice a lot of the males around me are rather fit from their time spent in a gym. Women are just worshiped regardless of their weight, height, breast size, etc., by both men and women whereas only women and gay men are attracted to men. The amount of people who will find men to be good looking is disproportionate to the amount of people who fill find women to be pretty since men are not typically attracted to one another like how women are with each other.

The female answers here really just prove how women have high standards. "His hair is too long" or "he isn't muscular enough" or "he isn't tall enough" etc. Men don't complain nearly as much because every woman has something attractive about her that we can find, even if she is overweight. The same could be said regarding men but women choose to focus more on the small imperfections.

• Well I can admit when I see a guy who stands out but it's just an detached observation. The small imperfection thing is ridiculous but it might be true and it's why I want to get my nose done to become truly great looking

• Of course it is more rare
    i rarely see a guy that is my height 6'2 and is better looking then me
    but everyone has their own definition of attractiveness

enaugh for me that my girlfriend finds me super hot 11/10 :P
    and im not gonna lie i see women staring at me , flirting with me and all the good stuff it happens quite a lot

• You can be good looking and not be tall

• Um I've tried online dating and girls have wanted to meet me. Two of the most popular boys I knew were both short but also good looking. And hey if all else fails I'll find myself a chubby girl with a gorgeous face

• being honest girls tha are a bit curvy are better in bed ;)
      those skeletons can't do much :P

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely.
    I see a lot of attractive women out there, but it's just so rare to find some hot dude with a muscled body and nice hair.

I guess it's because guys have this shitty "women need to look good and men only have to have a good personality" mindset.
    And then they cry that women friendzone them. Well no shit, sexual attraction is important not only to you guys

• Ok I'm not muscled but I do have a pretty good face, nice hair, jawline, eyes... I just hope to get surgery to make my nose straight.

• @Inneedofusername

Are you the epitome of beauty yourself? If not, I dont think you'll be approached by a lot of hot men. If not, you'll be approached by men who are on your level, and you'll probably reject them for being beneath you. I would like a girl with a reasonably good looking face as i'm a guy with a reasonably good looking face. I think I should get a relationship with a girl like that as she's on my level and she would be attractive

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• To be very honest yes. I've never actually seen an attractive guy. Even models and actors aren't attractive to me. I am straight and into guys but i just dont find them attractive. Girls on the other hand wow they are super attractive. Not all of them but some of them are like a 100 out of 10

• Then do you find guys with more feminine features attractive? More feminine male model types are never seen in public

• You sound gay.

• @ASK145

I'm not, and even if I were, what would be the goddamn problem?