Do You Think A Good Looking Man Is Rarer Than A Good Looking Woman?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No, not really. I see quite a bit of overweight and unattractive women whereas I notice a lot of the males around me are rather fit from their time spent in a gym. Women are just worshiped regardless of their weight, height, breast size, etc., by both men and women whereas only women and gay men are attracted to men. The amount of people who will find men to be good looking is disproportionate to the amount of people who fill find women to be pretty since men are not typically attracted to one another like how women are with each other.

The female answers here really just prove how women have high standards. "His hair is too long" or "he isn't muscular enough" or "he isn't tall enough" etc. Men don't complain nearly as much because every woman has something attractive about her that we can find, even if she is overweight. The same could be said regarding men but women choose to focus more on the small imperfections.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I can admit when I see a guy who stands out but it's just an detached observation. The small imperfection thing is ridiculous but it might be true and it's why I want to get my nose done to become truly great looking

• Of course it is more rare
    i rarely see a guy that is my height 6'2 and is better looking then me
    but everyone has their own definition of attractiveness

enaugh for me that my girlfriend finds me super hot 11/10 :P
    and im not gonna lie i see women staring at me , flirting with me and all the good stuff it happens quite a lot

0|0
    0|0
    • You can be good looking and not be tall

• Show All
    • Um I've tried online dating and girls have wanted to meet me. Two of the most popular boys I knew were both short but also good looking. And hey if all else fails I'll find myself a chubby girl with a gorgeous face

• being honest girls tha are a bit curvy are better in bed ;)
      those skeletons can't do much :P

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely.
    I see a lot of attractive women out there, but it's just so rare to find some hot dude with a muscled body and nice hair.

I guess it's because guys have this shitty "women need to look good and men only have to have a good personality" mindset.
    And then they cry that women friendzone them. Well no shit, sexual attraction is important not only to you guys

2|1
    0|3
    • Ok I'm not muscled but I do have a pretty good face, nice hair, jawline, eyes... I just hope to get surgery to make my nose straight.

• Show All
    • @Inneedofusername

Are you the epitome of beauty yourself? If not, I dont think you'll be approached by a lot of hot men. If not, you'll be approached by men who are on your level, and you'll probably reject them for being beneath you. I would like a girl with a reasonably good looking face as i'm a guy with a reasonably good looking face. I think I should get a relationship with a girl like that as she's on my level and she would be attractive

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏

• To be very honest yes. I've never actually seen an attractive guy. Even models and actors aren't attractive to me. I am straight and into guys but i just dont find them attractive. Girls on the other hand wow they are super attractive. Not all of them but some of them are like a 100 out of 10

0|0
    1|0
    • Then do you find guys with more feminine features attractive? More feminine male model types are never seen in public

• Show All
    • You sound gay.

• @ASK145

I'm not, and even if I were, what would be the goddamn problem?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• From a male's perspective, yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly most people don't capitalize on their appearance much

• Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don’t

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just that women have more sex appeal to men than the reverse.

Nature designed us so that men are the pursuers and women are the pursued, and the pursued must be sexually appealing to the pursuers if the species is to survive.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then why do a lot of women have to wear makeup?

• Show All
    • OK. So what were we talking about?

• Improving your appeal to the opposite sex. I want to improve my nose and increase my chances

• We have very low standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. .

0|0
    0|0
  • I suspect so, the fact of the matter is we men don't work much on our personal appearance compared to women. Having been to India and seen New Delhi where the women don't really attend to their personal appearance in the way women in America do (unless they are actresses), I now pity women in America having to see so many ugly guys and have some of them hit on them.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I try to take care of my appearance

• No but a lot of men are unattractive.

1|0
    1|1
    • Some but a good amount could be above average if they took care of their appearance

• Show All
    • Yes I do Kpop is popular and men in the more feminine side take care of their appearance more.

• Well I've always had a thing for a girl with a masculine side so I get how they feel

• For sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Good looking men aren’t told they are good looking as much as good looking women. First off guys can’t compliment guys as much out of fear of looking homo. Where women can compliment each other to the point of being a lesbian infatuation but their sexuality will never be questioned.

Also women are more cautious about complimenting good looking men. They tend to use the safe words like “cute”. But other compliments like handsome or hot gives the cat out of the bag they like them. They want to keep their power or don’t want to appear too easy.

Guys also have a harder time receiving compliments. We don’t want to appear vain.

With all that said I used to be called cute ALL THE TIME when I was younger. Now that I’m in my mid 30s I hear it once or twice a year tops. I still have most of my hair. I’m still in shape. I still have a young looking face. But it does impact my self esteem a bit to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like <20% of men are 6 foot tall, and not all of them can be good looking. I'd wager on yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s easier for women to be perceived as good looking because women are judged more on beauty, and men are judged more on behavior/value. Women wear make-up, some more than others, but they still go through a daily process to make themselves better looking. The beauty industry for women is a global multi-billion dollar industry. Men, for the most part, don’t wear make-up. Take make-up away from women, and while I think there are still plenty of naturally beautiful women out there, I think the number of PERCEIVED beautiful women drops dramatically. Women are told from a young age that they should strive to be beautiful, men on the other hand are essentially told they need to be useful. There’s more pressure on women to be good looking, but there’s more pressure on men to learn skills, find a career, become wealthy.

0|1
    0|0
    • So to sum up my point, I think yes a good looking man is rarer, but it’s also because there isn’t as much emphasis on men to be good looking. I mean sure we’re told to be in shape, but let’s be honest we’ve all seen a guy with arms bigger than our head, but a face that could make a dog cry 😆

• Yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • 100% yes. i see pretty girls at every turn and good looking guys about once every 2 months.

1|0
    2|1
    • Yes I do too. Does this mean you like girls more?

• no wtf. it means i agree with you. girls have no problem admitting other girls are pretty. we can do it without being gay🙄

Recommended myTakes