Mullet or crude cut?

So I’ve taken up this bet. Get either a mullet or crude cut, full blown! Which? Bare in mind, should still be able to pick up chicks LOL. Mullet or crude cut?Mullet or crude cut?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Isn't it a crew cut? Anyways both are horrific but I'd go with the mullet out of the two. At least there's a party in the back :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly bro 😂 I meant crew, f’n wordbook

• All good, I had to wear one of those fuckers for most of my childhood until I took my fate into my own hands and buzzcut my own hair with some scissors :P It looked like a rat had attacked me.

• They are back you know... well... so they say... it can be done and not look terrible... Business in the front, party in the rear

0|1
    0|0
    • Year I know right? But it’s still for jokes... It has to be one of those awful redneck dungaree version type of mullets. Or seriously shitty Jim Carrey (dumb dumber) crew cut, straight after some crappy Tupperware 😂

• Show All
    • Sure thing dude ;) Thanks...

• That's a Mohawk not a mullet.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'd definitely go for the mullet! It worked out well for Joe.
    Mullet or crude cut?

0|1
    0|0
  • Unless you are planning to visit 1980, never a mullet. and If that second photo is a "crude cut", NO. Just. No.

0|1
    0|0
  • That used to be called a 'bowl cut' cuz guys' moms would literally put a bowl on their head and cut the hair around it.

Do neither. It's juvenile.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had to choose, I would accidentally mess up with razor and just get a buzz cut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither😂

0|1
    0|0
  • neither

0|0
    0|1
  • depends if you are german or American

0|1
    0|0
  • I’d go with the mullet