Mullet or crude cut?

So I’ve taken up this bet. Get either a mullet or crude cut, full blown! Which? Bare in mind, should still be able to pick up chicks LOL. Mullet or crude cut?Mullet or crude cut?

110

Most Helpful Guys

• Isn't it a crew cut? Anyways both are horrific but I'd go with the mullet out of the two. At least there's a party in the back :P

• Exactly bro 😂 I meant crew, f’n wordbook

• All good, I had to wear one of those fuckers for most of my childhood until I took my fate into my own hands and buzzcut my own hair with some scissors :P It looked like a rat had attacked me.

• They are back you know... well... so they say... it can be done and not look terrible... Business in the front, party in the rear

• Year I know right? But it’s still for jokes... It has to be one of those awful redneck dungaree version type of mullets. Or seriously shitty Jim Carrey (dumb dumber) crew cut, straight after some crappy Tupperware 😂

• Sure thing dude ;) Thanks...

• That's a Mohawk not a mullet.