Are you more insecure about your face or your body?

If so... Why?
  • Face
  • Body

2850

Most Helpful Guys

• Neither one. I learned long ago to accept who I am. I realized that being insecure about looks did me no good and I found it much better to just be who I am. I also found out that nothing changed when it came to women I was interested in.

If that is you in your profile picture, you have nothing to worry about. You're beautiful! There are millions of girls/women that would trade places with you in a heart beat. I certainly would have been after you when I was in your age group.

• Body. 43 years of rejection will do that to ya. Doesn't matter how many hrs i put in the gym i can only do so much with genetics. But then the rejection on top of it cinches it. And the story is always the same I like you... but only to a point. and then she just happens to fall in love with a guy with well defined muscles... hey look at that more coincidences! I 'm a logical person at some point it stops being coincidental.

Most Helpful Girls

• Both but primarily face cause I can't leave the house without makeup. I look like a man since I got my fathers bone structure. Just imagine an athletic built girl. It's not pretty. But when I have makeup on I don't know I'm the sexiest woman ever. Like damn if only I had bigger eyes - that's all I need 😭.

• Kinda curious now to see you with and without makeup.

• Never gonna happen 😂
      Just imagine it tho. Perfect cheekbones, full lips, small nose - the only issue is my eyes, they're small and it makes that whole structure look manly. (I always get compliments on those features)

• I said body because it takes a lot of work to keep up a healthy body, it challenges you mentally.
    The media also tries to influence you by showing what you should look like which is unrealistic. It’s hard to stop comparing all the time.