Are you more insecure about your face or your body?

If so... Why?
  • Face
    Vote A
  • Body
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Neither one. I learned long ago to accept who I am. I realized that being insecure about looks did me no good and I found it much better to just be who I am. I also found out that nothing changed when it came to women I was interested in.

If that is you in your profile picture, you have nothing to worry about. You're beautiful! There are millions of girls/women that would trade places with you in a heart beat. I certainly would have been after you when I was in your age group.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body. 43 years of rejection will do that to ya. Doesn't matter how many hrs i put in the gym i can only do so much with genetics. But then the rejection on top of it cinches it. And the story is always the same I like you... but only to a point. and then she just happens to fall in love with a guy with well defined muscles... hey look at that more coincidences! I 'm a logical person at some point it stops being coincidental.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Both but primarily face cause I can't leave the house without makeup. I look like a man since I got my fathers bone structure. Just imagine an athletic built girl. It's not pretty. But when I have makeup on I don't know I'm the sexiest woman ever. Like damn if only I had bigger eyes - that's all I need 😭.

0|0
    0|1
    • Kinda curious now to see you with and without makeup.

• Never gonna happen 😂
      Just imagine it tho. Perfect cheekbones, full lips, small nose - the only issue is my eyes, they're small and it makes that whole structure look manly. (I always get compliments on those features)

• I said body because it takes a lot of work to keep up a healthy body, it challenges you mentally.
    The media also tries to influence you by showing what you should look like which is unrealistic. It’s hard to stop comparing all the time.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• my face..

0|0
    0|0
  • My body because I'm really skinny and tall so it looks weird sometimes and I have scars on me that I don't like to show but luckily some of them you can't see that well depending on the lighting and angle

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I have a thin body but an above average face if I grrom well, what would you say?
    So I'm more insecure about my body... If you can just let me know if my body looks good after visiting my profile! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • It used to be my face, I was the only Asian kid at my school so I developed a complex or something. Now though, I’d have to say body. Really I just need an everything option.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.

Body, while it's not perfect, I don't hate it and it's something I'm improving on right now. Changing a face is a bit harder though.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a hard one. I used to be very insecure about my body because i'm very short and used to be very skinny.
    But i've worked on my body a lot. Now I would say i'm pretty happy with myself but voted body anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I’m a butterface because I have a nice bod, but with makeup I actually look decent.

0|1
    0|0
    • You look cute on your profile pic! And if you have a nice body that’s the whole package, good for you!

• I figured I can at least maintain my body, can’t fix my face though🤷🏻‍♀️ But thank you🙂

• I wouldn't say "insecure" as I'm nowhere close to that. I'm just disappointed at myself since I'm still struggling to flatten & tighten my core.

0|1
    0|0
  • My body. I'm already skinny... but I'd like to be skinner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't feel so insecure. But I'd say body. It's because I'm a little chubby ( maybe 10-15 ibs overweight max ). And have chest hair. Not too much chest hay, but more than I want to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably body, I'm quite skinny. I don't mind it but at times it makes me little insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm insecure about EVERYTHING about myself due to extreme depression and anxiety

0|2
    0|0
  • Face, although I'm not too fond of of my body either

0|0
    0|0
  • More so face, I love my body and to me its near perfect :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Body, I can't seem to lose my belly fat and I have stretch marks now. I can see why girls are so stressed about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like seeing my face in photos. I hate being photographed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm, about the same actually... I can't stand my stomach and I hate my nose😅

0|0
    0|0
  • My left nut hangs slightly lower than my right one, if they were touching that would be gay.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a big ass scar on my forehead, had a pressure cooker fall down and hit me in the face

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably body but I just don't have any fucks to give

0|0
    0|0
  • My face is fine, but I could certainly stand to lose a few pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say I really think I look average about my face...
    But I'm not overweight or anorexic. So probably face

0|0
    0|0
  • Face i always get complimented on my body which make me kind of insecure about my face

0|0
    0|0
  • Body, because you can't train your face with weights to make it sexier to girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • My body is definitely less secure, when I was beaten I always covered my face first

0|0
    0|0
  • Body, because it's basically like a diseased chimp.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could be fully concealed behind a single stick of bamboo.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate every inch of myself, my fingers are the one thing that cause me the most grief

0|0
    0|0
  • Body as I tried my best to become slim and failed , I'm kinda chubby

0|0
    0|0
  • none, because I don't care about people's opinions on my face or body

1|0
    0|0
  • Seeing my eyebrow these days really disgust me so I’d say my face

0|0
    0|0
  • Both, skin is acting up 🙂🙃
    At the moment my skin care is doing well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face. Not that my body is all that great. But, yeah.. face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face

0|0
    0|0
  • body. wish I had stronger arms and flatter stomach

0|0
    0|0
  • Body for sure. I quite like my face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face

0|0
    0|0
  • Face

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body
    I’mskinny af

1|0
    0|0
  • body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither

0|0
    0|0
  • Both.
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|0
  • My body. I'm overweigh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly body, i could stand to lose about 20lbs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face.

0|0
    0|0
  • My Face.

0|1
    0|0
  • I see all faces as beautiful and the body as art