Are you more insecure about your face or your body?

If so... Why?
  • Face
  • Body

2951

Most Helpful Guys

• Neither one. I learned long ago to accept who I am. I realized that being insecure about looks did me no good and I found it much better to just be who I am. I also found out that nothing changed when it came to women I was interested in.

If that is you in your profile picture, you have nothing to worry about. You're beautiful! There are millions of girls/women that would trade places with you in a heart beat. I certainly would have been after you when I was in your age group.

• Body. 43 years of rejection will do that to ya. Doesn't matter how many hrs i put in the gym i can only do so much with genetics. But then the rejection on top of it cinches it. And the story is always the same I like you... but only to a point. and then she just happens to fall in love with a guy with well defined muscles... hey look at that more coincidences! I 'm a logical person at some point it stops being coincidental.

Most Helpful Girls

• Both but primarily face cause I can't leave the house without makeup. I look like a man since I got my fathers bone structure. Just imagine an athletic built girl. It's not pretty. But when I have makeup on I don't know I'm the sexiest woman ever. Like damn if only I had bigger eyes - that's all I need ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

• Kinda curious now to see you with and without makeup.

• Never gonna happen ๐Ÿ˜‚
      Just imagine it tho. Perfect cheekbones, full lips, small nose - the only issue is my eyes, they're small and it makes that whole structure look manly. (I always get compliments on those features)

• I said body because it takes a lot of work to keep up a healthy body, it challenges you mentally.
    The media also tries to influence you by showing what you should look like which is unrealistic. Itโ€™s hard to stop comparing all the time.