What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?

I love odd and unique things. These shoes are a 10 in both categories for me. I guess the reason why I am attracted to odd and unique things is because I am odd and unique. The first 2 pics are the shoes I am wanting to get now. The middle 2 pics are a pair I got after Christmas when a lot of stores were offering insane deals. The last 2 pics are the pair I got with the middle 2. I got 2 pair for around 50 dollars including shipping. Considering that both pair normally are $65-$75 each. As always rudeness will not be tolerated and will be reported as there is no reason for it. Thank you in advance for your answers.What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?What do you think of these shoes? I have the last 2 pair I am getting the first pair?

101

Most Helpful Girls

• I saw a girl wearing brand new pink Nike’s and camo pants the other day. Made me want pink shoes. I like 1, not 2, nobody would notice 3 I’m thinking. I don’t like the way 2 looks like a kids shoe.

• Well I love the way number 1 stands out. I have worn number 2 a few times but the weather is crapy here. Tons of mud everywhere so I don't want to ruin them. I can see where they look like kids shoes. However I don't think that they make kids shoes to fit a women's 11. Ya number 3 would be hard to notice.

• I have not seen them. Are they comfy? What is the model name on them?

• I think they’re Originals, that’s what the box says. They’re black and white 4.5 in kids. I need to return them, they’re just sitting here.

• The first one makes me think of McDonald's. I like the second ones.

Most Helpful Guy

• i like them all. it's hard to find an attractive athletic shoe that suits my needs.

• I don't know what size of shoes you wear but if you wear a 9 or lower in men's you can try women's. I have not worn men's shoes since high school. Unless they are a really wild color the most people will not notice.

• That sucks.

• nah, i always find something i like.