A guy's style: Girls, what's the best and worst you've seen?

Make it recent. Provide details such as hairstyle, clothing, body language, etc. Also mention the age group (are you talking about teens, college students, or matured adults?).

Don't be afraid to describe the actual person; but of course, leave out names.

I am asking this question because I've seen some people who either don't care or simply cannot present themselves. At the same time I can hopefully find out if I'm doing anything wrong.

170

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm more matured adult, about 25 years old.

Really bad dressed guy: He wears large giant sneakers since he was 12, and they look bigger than his head and makes him look like a clown. All his jeans have so many holes in them, it makes him look like he found it in the trash even though he paid more than $100 for them. HIs shirts all have colorful funny cartoon characters on them, and he smells like cigarrettes. EW He never brushes his teeth and he doesn't shower.

Better looking guy: He wears stylish shoes, black pumas or converse all stars, his shoes do not take over his whole outfit as the most ugly thing. Shoes are important. All his jeans are professional and no holes, or doesn't look like he has been in a paint studio all week. His shirts are all dress shirts, in dark shades of dark gray, black or blue. The brushes his teeth and doesn't smoke.

That's my opinion.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE