Which wedding dress is most beautiful to you?

I love them all, although the off the shoulder one is a bit to medieval for me.
Which is your favorite?
  • Which wedding dress is most beautiful to you??Princess ball Gown
    Vote A
  • Which wedding dress is most beautiful to you??Trumpet/Mermaid
    Vote B
  • Which wedding dress is most beautiful to you??Medieval
    Vote C
  • .. Ew
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I love how regal the last one is but I like the first thr most because it’d be easier to move in.

1|0
    0|0
  • The third one belongs in a museum

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Thank you for MHO

Most Helpful Guys

• The third one for sure.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• the ones you selected are not particularly appealing. i prefer mermaid dresses, but all the ones i see on the internet are ugly af. i want a mermaid, satin dress, with a bit of bling and a longish train. either sweetheart neckline strapless, or straps that are both off the shoulders. ballgowns have also caught my eye. i'll probably end up trying on a hundred dresses for my wedding, driving the salespeople mad. i can just picture myself with 10 mermaids and 10 ball gowns in the dressing room.

www.theweddingbride.com/mermaid-wedding-dresses/
    the first dress is closest to what i like, except of course, i want it to look better than that. ugh. so many average looking dresses.

and this is the kind of detail i would like, but a bit less bling since too much can be tacky: https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/524810162797805870

1|0
    0|0
    • 3h

i change my mind. i kinda like the first one. i like it's shape, but i am not getting anywhere near lace.

• Princess ball gown for my wedding dress, but I'd wear the Trumpet Mermaid dress for my night time reception after the wedding

1|0
    0|0
  • Medieval but i'd make some changes on it. It looks too modern for a medieval dress

1|0
    0|0
  • All of which will get dirty by dragging on the floor.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Not if you're inside.

• Show All
    • 5d

You have your prefrence and I have mine.
      You should vote on my recent poll. It's about this verry conversation we were having.

• 3h

@Deathraider Because long dresses with trains are more beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated. short dresses are blah, and you might be mistaken for a bridesmaid. i see brides on say yes to the dress in short dresses, adn they don't look much different than plain beach dresses. borrring.

• the mermaid one I love

1|1
    0|0
  • I like the first.

2|0
    0|0
  • none of them for me

1|0
    0|0
  • hate dresses...

0|0
    0|0
  • The first two are my favorite

2|0
    0|0
  • I love the first and second ones♡

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know man

1|0
    0|0
  • mermaid looks the best out of these to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Mermaid model has crazy big hips lol wtf

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

But that kind of hip is awesome

• 6d

@anddyyz yeah never said it's a bad thing , just shocked bc they're super wide😂 but its good for childbirth I guess

• 6d

Yup you see your advantage and we mens see our. Lol

Recommended myTakes