Do you think tattoos and piercings are a turn off?

• Tattoos are turn off
    Vote A
  • Piercings are turn off
    Vote B
  • Both of them are turn off
    Vote C
  • Piercings are turn on
    Vote D
  • Tattoos are turn on
    Vote E
  • Both are turn on
    Vote F
  • I don't mind
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
4d
For me usually both of them are turn off, but in some case like a smaller cute tattoos are turn on form me

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• It depends.

Pierced ears are perfectly fine to me, but I'm not a fan of anything stretched out and piercings on the extreme or in places I don't like.

Tattoos can look good, even if a girl has a lot, but I prefer the tattoo-less look.

If there's too much of either to the point where it's unattractive, then it's a turn off, but I think piercings are less of a turn off, as you can just remove them easily, unlike with tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I think both are on a turn on depending on how many you have and where they are located.

For example, I hate facial and hand tattoos. I think those are very unattractive. For piercings, too many on the face can look bad too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tats on a guy is a turn on for sure, and I've actually seen a couple of guys that look hawt with lip piercings🤷

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I could choose two options in the poll. I didn't select one, so I'll answer here...

I'm generally not a fan of most piercings, so I'll get that out of the way. lol 😊 However, when it comes to tattoos, for me, they can be attractive. As long as they are not morbid, racist or otherwise obscene, they are usually fine by me. I like full sleeves and even larger covered areas as well. As long as the tattoo is tasteful and well-placed, they can be attractive. 🙂

0|0
    0|0
  • Small tattoos are cool, nothing that covers half his body though. Same goes for piercings. One or two is cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them if it suits his overall look. Maybe tattoos more so than piercings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally find them to be a turn on. Piercings it just depends on where they are and if they look good on said person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both are turn ons for me. Well, when sensibly placed at least.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings are turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like both.