What does it feel like to be NOT conventionally good looking?

12

Most Helpful Guys

• You know... not conventionally good looking is the same as just being not good looking. I would say that I probably qualify as that. I drove a friend's gay friend to the airport last month and at the end of the drive he said that when he first met me, he didn't think I was attractive at all. However, after spending some time with me, he could totally see why the average woman would want to have sex with me. I couldn't decide if it was a compliment or an insult but at the same time, I have to admit that I understood completely what he was saying. Sigh... if only I was a Chad...

• Like everyone is pretending it's not about it, but condescending and gaslighting you about it being your attitude or anything else, not even bothering to trust your judgment.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't feel at all..
    You're basically ignored and marginalized by society.. You're expected to smile all the time and can't speak your mind or disagree with anyone ever, because if you do, you become a hideous monster in their eyes, even if you have solid and well founded arguments

• 7d

Thank you for MHO

• 7d

Have a good night