How would you react if your SO wanted to swap cloths for a week as part of a challenge?

45

45
  • I can fit into most women's jeans. Actually, I feel that, for women's jeans, given the same waist size, they're actually roomier than men's. Most likely because women have curvier thighs than men.

Women's tops and jackets are another story. The shoulders are far too tight and the sleeves are hilariously short. And the material is always too thin and almost always sheer. It would be very possible for a man to rip a woman's top if he tries to put it on.

• I don't mind to wear his clothes, they are comfy, though I don't want him to wear mines, because he's bigger than me and he could break or make my clothes get loose or baggier the next time I use them, and I love my clothes and don't want that to happen at all!

• Well first I wear his clothes often enough so idc really. His shorts are like more like pants for me.

But he’s over 6’ tall and 200 lbs and I’m like 5’1” and 110 lbs so there’s nothing of mine he’s gonna be wearing

• I'd only do that if my SO was a tomboy and wore guy clothes.

• I wouldn't fit. It would be like Chris Farley in David Spade's jacket.

• Sure why not.

• 2d

Why not? Cause it's socially unacceptable for guy's to wear their girls clothes.

• 2d

Now buddy, you assume I wear feminine clothes but sike I do not

• I’d be down. It would be hilarious lol

• Yeah, fuck that.

• I guess I would be open.