Girls, What brand of high heels do you like?

My girl just got some new sexy Steve Maddens.
Girls, What brand of high heels do you like?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• They look pretty maybe if I was married to a doctor or a rich guy or was a business women than I would buy one in hot pink or baby blue or bright yellow! Lol 😂 but since I am poor and I babysit I wear these!

0|0
    0|0
  • Those Steve Maddens aren't bad at all. My recent favorites are from Christian Louboutin & Manolo Blahnik.

2|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Im really not into heels. I’m more casual. Like converse xD. But those heels look very nice!

0|1
    0|0
    • You should try. She wasn't very sure she could pull it off but my God I make sure she knows how gorgeous she looks in them

• I have tried some but I could only last such a short time. They were a bit extreme though. XD i was thinking of trying again. But nothing like those!

• You should, perhaps start off with a thicker heel? I bet you'd look great.

• Same as @deedeedevour although I have quite a few cheap pairs I wear a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Manolo Blahnik and Stuart Weitzman. Jimmy Choo are okay too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pleaser
    Louboutins
    Demonia
    DollsKill
    Iron First
    Irregular Choice

1|1
    0|0
  • rush hour express: I own a few pairs of really old heels where the bottom half of the heel is entirely made out of metal.
    Otherwise, louboutin, badgley mischka, elisabet tang, as well as a lot of cheap heels I find.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd love to see those Haha. I bet you look badass in them

• Show All
    • I love seeing a girl in heels. there's just something so beautiful about them.

• yup i agree! unfortunately most of my friends hate them due to the pain, my best friend has a pair of 5 inch stilettos but she always takes them off when they hurt.

• those beauties

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 inch louboutin heels - not easy to balance in but i wear them almost everyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Marco Tozzi.

0|1
    0|0
    • I looked them up. They are very nice, but are they expensive?

• loubitons

0|1
    3|2
  • high heels suck

0|0
    0|0
  • The only heels I wear are boots with heels

0|0
    0|0
  • Jimmy Choo please!

0|0
    0|0