What is your opinion on multiple piercings on a girl?

Does it make you un/attractive?

Does it give you a certain perception of what they may be like before you meet them?

1444

Most Helpful Guys

• Well honesty, I really love the multiple piercing on the ears. Well no, judging someone by their look isn't something I really do but remember decisions define you a lot.
    Also why should you care about what others will think? Do they own you? Is it their body that will go through all the pain? No.
    My own mom is a widow. Indian widows have a completely different life. But still when she asked for tattoo I said if you want then go and get it, I'm in your support.
    She worried what society will think...
    I said the same thing I'm saying to you. It's your body, you'll be the one who will handle the tattoo and not they. Then she asked me what tattoo she should get? I repeated the same and then she asked me if my father's name will be good... I said why not. Now she rocks that tattoo on her left hand.

• A lot of ear piercings are kind of cute, but in my experience I have found that the piercings, the more bracelets, necklaces, trinkets on the body, the more anxiety etc the woman tends to have. Just my none professional opinion

Most Helpful Girls

• I would someday like to get a few more piercings on my ears, like the examples you have shown. I think, when the piercings flaunt the individual and not the other way around, they look amazing!

• I think it’s so pretty but I will admit most girls I’ve met that have many piercings are very free spirited