What is your opinion on multiple piercings on a girl?

Does it make you un/attractive?

Does it give you a certain perception of what they may be like before you meet them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Well honesty, I really love the multiple piercing on the ears. Well no, judging someone by their look isn't something I really do but remember decisions define you a lot.
    Also why should you care about what others will think? Do they own you? Is it their body that will go through all the pain? No.
    My own mom is a widow. Indian widows have a completely different life. But still when she asked for tattoo I said if you want then go and get it, I'm in your support.
    She worried what society will think...
    I said the same thing I'm saying to you. It's your body, you'll be the one who will handle the tattoo and not they. Then she asked me what tattoo she should get? I repeated the same and then she asked me if my father's name will be good... I said why not. Now she rocks that tattoo on her left hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of ear piercings are kind of cute, but in my experience I have found that the piercings, the more bracelets, necklaces, trinkets on the body, the more anxiety etc the woman tends to have. Just my none professional opinion

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I would someday like to get a few more piercings on my ears, like the examples you have shown. I think, when the piercings flaunt the individual and not the other way around, they look amazing!

1|0
    0|1
  • I think it’s so pretty but I will admit most girls I’ve met that have many piercings are very free spirited

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• She would appear to have a desperate need for validation and attention. That level of narcissism and solipsism aren't necessarily desirable qualities. Guys are WAY more interested in YOUR level of desire and attraction for HIM. Your earrings are nearly meaningless.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is your opinion about guys with a bunch of tats? Do they fall in the same category as women with multiple piercings? My curious mind wants to know 🤓

• Show All
    • @CandyCougar - Tats used to be for sailors, bikers, and trailer-trash. Now that celebrities think their cool with theirs more average people think they would be cool if they had one. Newsflash - it doesn't make you cool - it just makes you look trashy.
      Like a bumpersticker on a ferrari.

For some reason stupid people think that drilling holes in their body parts, or applying permanent ink, will somehow elevate them, or their stature. It just doesn't - it makes them look mentally deficient, and needy for attention and validation. It gets right back to the new culture of narcissism - not exactly a desirable quality.

• Depends on where the piercings are.
    The ears are fine and kind of cool.
    Too much on the face does not work for me.
    Nipples are dicy since they rock my teeth.
    The vag is even more dicy for obvious reasons.
    Various places around the body are ok, but too much is a turn off too.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's generally unattractive. I can think of maybe 2 out of several hundred I've seen where it actually looked good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Multiple on the ears, like in the examples you gave, looks nice. I actually kinda like it. I just don't like bull rings or other facial piercings and loathe navel piercings or dermal.

1|0
    0|0
  • To me multiple ear piercs can be sexy depending on the size and the look of the piercing. If they have a huge holevin there ear or ears that is not cool to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how many and what kind. If it's less than 5 I'll be ok. 6+ is concerning but again it's not that bad. 10+ is where I draw the line.
    Any plates or very noticeable piercing outside of the ear, tongue or bellybutton is unacceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd don't care for it myself, especially facial metal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Less is more in my opinion. Then again I'm more old fashioned in what i find attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe there is as way to do it and be classy, and to look gross. But if done right it looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore piercings, especially ear ones, having many like in the pictures is always beautiful. I don't like having many on the face, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • One set is enough for me but I do like to see some of my firneds with multiple ones.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've seen weirder, dated weirder so it's not really my biggest issue if the girl is attractive or not because she has a lot of piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no piercings, but it's not too bad, piercings in basically any other place other than the ears are a great turn of tho

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears are cute I don't like too many holes tho cartridges are fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think many piercings look good on most people but some people pull it off really well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them and I used to have two on on my left ear

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer women with no earrings. Earrings are unattractive.

1|0
    0|1
  • I find it harder to take her seriously.
    They remind me of my ex.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t like to many but that shouldn’t stop them if they wanted to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Multiple ear piercings are fine. Piercings elsewhere can be hot or can be not. It really depends on how they are done.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the individual girl if it suits her or not

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think it looks absolutely dreadful/awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ears is fine, when its every where else it's kind of disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't care. If you look like you got into a fight with the Home Depot, I might make fun of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's an ear, it's fine but not other places

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can be cute.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them. One set is enough for me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl with multiple piercings & it's cool

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the style and look of the whole thing.

2|1
    0|0
  • It's ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like em

1|0
    0|0
  • Just plain nasty. Like tattoos

1|2
    0|1
  • I have 7 piercings myself, so I don't judge.

2|0
    0|0
  • Sexy and badass

1|0
    0|1
  • Can look to much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's pretty!

1|0
    0|0
  • It makes them @omgjassy

1|0
    0|0
  • CUTE!

1|0
    0|1
  • Not a fan of it?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh I really enjoy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolute turnoff and dealbreaker for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don’t care

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be attractive but not on every one

1|0
    0|0
  • Hipster, or hippy.

1|0
    0|1
  • Ewww