How Are These People Getting Their Makeup To Look So Good On Camera?

Is he editing it? Good lighting?

Idc how good y’all do makeup ain’t no way you can look this flawless in a pic.How Are These People Getting Their Makeup To Look So Good On Camera?How Are These People Getting Their Makeup To Look So Good On Camera?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. The eyes will always give away what type of lighting is being used in a picture because they are reflective surfaces. Photographers refer to them as "catch lights." In the first, he's probably using 2 soft box setup, one to the right and left of him because you can see two light reflections in his eyes. In the second, he is using the standard go to beauty light for most MUA's, which is a ring light because it gives an all over glow.

2. There was definitely some editing going on in these images. No ones face is that smooth, not even a baby. We all naturally have texture to our faces even with the best make-up. He's using some type of filter to completely smooth the skin out and eliminate wrinkles and blemishes. This is more evident in the top photo especially around the edges of the hair where certain spots were not taken care of and the hair itself is unnaturally smooth.

Most make-up artists and Instagram models are selling you full fantasy. It's about giving you that perfect image because that is their brand---something mere mortals can not obtain (and neither can they in reality).

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think he knows his angles really well, has good lighting and does a bit of editing, by the looks of how smooth his skin looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should've written a warning message like 'this might make your eyes pop out.'

0|2
    2|0
  • Lighting and a lot of Facetune and various other editing tools.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's editing it's not even his face actually.
    Look at his hands and ears.
    They don't match his face size at all

0|0
    0|0
  • How can anyone find this to be good looking. What is "IT"?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm betting that they invest quite a bit in proper lighting.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yak. What's wrong with him?

2|4
    1|0
  • hideous

1|3
    1|0
  • What is that thing.

0|3
    2|0
  • If you think that looks good you're deranged.

0|0
    0|0
  • These Ken doll looks fake. It’s software.

0|0
    0|0
  • E D I T I N G

0|0
    0|0
  • Those pictures are disgusting!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's not nice on him

0|2
    0|0
  • Both yes

0|0
    0|0
  • investing a lot in lighting equipment

0|0
    0|0
  • What's that? Lmao
    Looks like a Persian eunuch
    Especially on the first pic

0|0
    0|0
  • please please please please please please don't start down this path. There's no turning back. lol. One of the things I hate about the world today is how easy it is for people to start feeling "lesser" than others because of highly edited pictures.

0|1
    0|0
  • That is a crap load of editing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes