How much is it to get a blow dry and hair straightener in a salon in America? average salon nothing fancy?

Hey girls,

i will be visiting my husband's family for a month and half in Michigan -USA and it is my first time in America, I want to look good in front of them for such a long period so I am thinking of going to the salon a few times during it,, I have thick hair that is average to smooth, not super rough or super curly or anything, just a normal wavy middle of the back black hair of a colored woman (I am Arab),, and I am wondering how much is it to get a wash, blow dry and straightener in an average hair salon nothing fancy?

Thank you

30