How much is it to get a blow dry and hair straightener in a salon in America? average salon nothing fancy?

Hey girls,
How much is it to get a blow dry and hair straightener in a salon in America? average salon nothing fancy?

i will be visiting my husband's family for a month and half in Michigan -USA and it is my first time in America, I want to look good in front of them for such a long period so I am thinking of going to the salon a few times during it,, I have thick hair that is average to smooth, not super rough or super curly or anything, just a normal wavy middle of the back black hair of a colored woman (I am Arab),, and I am wondering how much is it to get a wash, blow dry and straightener in an average hair salon nothing fancy?

Thank you

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the city you are in. Ann Arbor would probably be around $40 for the blow out then the straightening could be $50 to $60.
    If your in a smaller city, less money. Bigger city would depend on the salon you go to but could be much more expensive

1|0
    0|0
    • 9 d ago

I will be in Fenton-Michigan, wow! so, it is divided into a blow dry and straighter? two things with different prices?,, cause in my country there is a price including them both also with the wash xD.. please let me know,, cause in this case i may wash it, blow dry it, and then just go for the straightener, or the other way around,, thank you :)

• Show All
    • 9 d ago

You’ll be really close to Flint, so I’d search there as well, just make sure to look at reviews of the salon because Flint can be hit or miss

• 9 d ago

ok thank you :), will try to find more information

• Most salons will blow dry your hair before straightening it, so it is all considered one service essentially. I would look up places before you go, because some places might offer specials for new clients or have better prices than other salons. I would say that for an average salon, it might be anywhere from $20-50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it can be 10 to 20 dollars

0|0
    0|0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes