2) Is a 0.7 hip to waist ratio good or bad?
3) Could I still be found attractive with small boobs (idk like 32A-30B, 2in difference between bust and band measurement)?
4) Are good legs still attractive to guys?
5) Is it true that confidence is sexy?
Most Helpful Guy
1) I'd think so. I'm not good with all these measurements but I read that a person with a waist circumference less than or equal to half their height is generally in decent health. If you have a 23-inch waist, I'd think you're good if you're over 4 feet tall.
2) That's actually a very healthy WHR from what I can understand. ~0.7 is actually optimal from a health and fertility standpoint from what I've read.
3) I like small breasts. I can only speak for myself though.
4) I like shapely legs very, very much.
5) I don't know about "sexy" but I would say "attractive" at least if a girl is confident enough to be sociable and carry herself well. I always found such women easier to approach and talk to and get to know and, more importantly over relationships, work things out together and resolve any conflicts along the way.