I have some questions about my body type?

1) Is a 23in waist small (33-34in hips)?
2) Is a 0.7 hip to waist ratio good or bad?
3) Could I still be found attractive with small boobs (idk like 32A-30B, 2in difference between bust and band measurement)?
4) Are good legs still attractive to guys?
5) Is it true that confidence is sexy?
Updates:
7 d ago
My height is probably 5"4 to 5"5 but I'm not done growing heightwise

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I'd think so. I'm not good with all these measurements but I read that a person with a waist circumference less than or equal to half their height is generally in decent health. If you have a 23-inch waist, I'd think you're good if you're over 4 feet tall.

2) That's actually a very healthy WHR from what I can understand. ~0.7 is actually optimal from a health and fertility standpoint from what I've read.

3) I like small breasts. I can only speak for myself though.

4) I like shapely legs very, very much.

5) I don't know about "sexy" but I would say "attractive" at least if a girl is confident enough to be sociable and carry herself well. I always found such women easier to approach and talk to and get to know and, more importantly over relationships, work things out together and resolve any conflicts along the way.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems like a normal waist for your age your really young your boobs will grow just make sure you drink plenty of water instead of fizzy pops it's what your body needs and great legs are really attractive and confidence is good but a would not say sexy depending on what your doing while being confident

1|1
    0|0
  • You may have noticed that thicker women have been getting a lot of attention these days, which is all well and good. But being a petite slender woman will never go out of style. Based on your description, you have a lot of good things going for you. And yes, confidence is extremely sexy!

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) No
    2) Good
    3) Of course!! I don't care how big your boobs are, I will worship them whether they're small or big.
    4) Damn right they are!! No straight guy doesn't find good female legs attractive.
    5) I wouldn't say it's "sexy", but it's more desirable.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1) very
    2) yes
    3) about 1 in 4 men like that size best. Of the rest, 1/2 don’t care much about breast size.
    4) yes
    5) men don’t actually care nearly as much as women. However shyness can seem like disinterest.

1|0
    0|0
  • . . .

1|0
    0|0
  • You are only 15 just wait you will be fat soon

0|1
    2|0
  • You're good

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds very sexy to me. I like small boobs and good legs with confidence. Want to talk cutey

0|1
    2|0
  • Will need to show a pic.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes