I have some questions about my body type?

1) Is a 23in waist small (33-34in hips)?
2) Is a 0.7 hip to waist ratio good or bad?
3) Could I still be found attractive with small boobs (idk like 32A-30B, 2in difference between bust and band measurement)?
4) Are good legs still attractive to guys?
5) Is it true that confidence is sexy?
7 d ago
My height is probably 5"4 to 5"5 but I'm not done growing heightwise

19

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) I'd think so. I'm not good with all these measurements but I read that a person with a waist circumference less than or equal to half their height is generally in decent health. If you have a 23-inch waist, I'd think you're good if you're over 4 feet tall.

2) That's actually a very healthy WHR from what I can understand. ~0.7 is actually optimal from a health and fertility standpoint from what I've read.

3) I like small breasts. I can only speak for myself though.

4) I like shapely legs very, very much.

5) I don't know about "sexy" but I would say "attractive" at least if a girl is confident enough to be sociable and carry herself well. I always found such women easier to approach and talk to and get to know and, more importantly over relationships, work things out together and resolve any conflicts along the way.