Girls, which shoes do you like best. High heels or sneakers?

Which do you like best.The comfortable sneakers or the glamorous Heels which is totally tormenting your feet?

• High heels is hotter
  • I am more of a sneaker kind of girl

130

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a 100 percent sneaker girl. I Have no interest in getting bunions or corns,calf or back issues,JUST to look sexy.Confidence is pretty damn sexy if you ask me.So while other girls are limping to a club or holding in the tears from the searing pain that their 300 dollar shoe is bringing them,im busy living my life for ME and no one else.This includes my choice of shoe.