What do you like or dislike about bars and nightclubs? What keeps you going back to your favorite bar?
Most Helpful Girl
- atmosphere (friendly, laidback, not pretentious)
- music that I enjoy (I prefer alternative/rock/indie)
- decently priced drinks
Some of my favorite bars are complete dives, but they play good music and the people there are friendly and tons of fun.
I dislike bars/clubs that:
- have dress codes and everyone walks around like they're hot sh*t and better than everyone else
- attract underagers or people recently of age who drink way too much and then act obnoxious/don't know how to handle themselves
- tend to just attract people who are solely there to hook up
- attract people who are looking to fight
- play sh*tty music
- overcharge for drinks (i.e. you pay extra for the "atmosphere")
- frisk patrons before allowing them to enter (I know it's for "safety", but the fact that its necessary makes me feel uneasy about going there altogether)