Do you ever feel bad for ugly girls?

I am grateful and thankful that I am not considered ugly. Ugly girls have to work for everything they want, relationships, career, guys or girls, while us attractive girls can get whatever we want whenever we want. Ugly girls have to try 10 times harder on their appearance and have to bother with having a good personality haha, while we don't. I'm happy that I can easily get married or get a job and not have to worry about spending life alone because I'm unattractive.I also feel bad when I see ugly girls talking bad about us attractive girls, its funny because no amount of intelligence or good personality will make up for the fact that they are ugly. Pretty girls, ever feel bad for ugly girls?

1210

Most Helpful Guy

• good luck finding a husband that will put up with you. your a giant bitch with a terrible personality. any guy you get won't last long if he's looking for a serious relationship. for lack of your good personality your gonna have to try 10 times harder on everything.

as far as feeling bad for ugly girls, no I dont. most seem to find somebody.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i think you just about summed it up there partner.

• sure you can get a guy. but one that will stay with you for long periods of time? I doubt it. one that will marry you and live with you forever? I doubt it even more.

• yeah same here I doubt you can get a guy that would put up with you for long periods of time... they probably just use you for your so-called attractiveness.