Girls, help! I got asked out! What to wear?

Hi ladies. I'm a crossdresser who gets out when she can (which isn't often enough). I don't want to get into a debate about the rightness or wrongness of this, but I can say that when I'm dressed as Stephanie, I truly feel like it's a part of me coming out. Maybe I'm early transgender? I don't know, but I digress.

A good guy friend of mine, who knows I CD, has asked me out on a nice date this weekend. I think we're going to a nice restaurant, probably having a drink at the bar first, and then maybe out afterwards. I have no idea what to wear! I've never dressed for a guy, and I DO really want to impress him.

Can you offer any suggestions? I'm 5'7", 145, shoulder length dirty blond hair, mostly straight with a little waviness to it. I'm attaching a picture if that helps.

Please please please give me some ideas. What would look good and maybe give him a few butterflies?
This is me dressed casually and shopping.
6