How many times have you asked out a girl? (no commentary/opinions please)

Guys: In the last 12 months how many times have you asked out a girl? How many of those were successful? How many of those were you rejected?

Girls: In the last 12 months how many times have you been asked out? How many of those did you accept? How many of those did you reject?

I'm curious as to how this will play out. I'm not looking for opinions so please don't leave them.

From the answers at this moment, guys have a 52.94% success rate for getting a date...
As of this moment, guys have a 32.69% success rate (34 yes & 47 no) while girls have a 41.98% accept rate (17 accept & 35 decline)
Excuse me, I meant 42.17% succes rate for guys (35 yes & 48 no) and 32.69% acceptance rate for girls (17 accept & 35 decline). Sorry.

3066

Most Helpful Guy

• In the last 12 months how many times have you asked out a girl? 0

How many of those were successful? 0

How many of those were you rejected? More than 100 (no joke)

Commentary (May be more valuable to you)

Look.. The truth is that I've spent a LOT of my life on being the "perfect guy" for a special woman.. And it didn't pay off. I ended up finding a lot of women who were high maintenance, a lot of women who had trust issues, a lot of women who wanted the world for free... It made me jaded and biased, a little frustrated, and a lot of "pissed off".

So a while ago, I gave up trying to "find a woman".. And in turn have just been living my life, working, etc. A lot of the women who meet me either think I'm "a cool friend", "gay", or "married".. All because I'm not like other guys who compliment them or "drool" at their very feet..

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying ALL girls are like that.. I'm just saying that I'm not your typical guy, and that I've lived just fine without a relationship. Definitely lonely and wishing for some type of "Reward" for being the good guy I want to be - but I'm a lot more sane than when I was dating people.

The reason for the commentary (take it with a grain of salt) is because, for a vast majority of the women I meet, a lot of those women don't get the concept that guys who make them feel all "cherry perfect" on the first couple dates (the guys who make you think they are "the one") are typically the worst ones for you. Why? Cause they are so good with women that they can treat you perfectly.. making you love them even more.. but then when you don't complete what they want (whatever THAT may be) - then they kick you to the curb and leave you as jaded and pissed off as I have been. Trust me, you don't wanna go that route.. But my hands are out of it if you decide to go against that advice.

~ ArtistBBoy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks. I appreciate your commentary as I'm sure many of the users on here will too. I think its when you're not looking that you find someone special. I'm 17 and already know that last paragraph of yours to be true (observation, not by own experience) This question wasn't meant to help with some future plan of action...just curiosity. Guys on this site act like they get rejected 90% of the time & I wanted to see how it really went down.

• Man do I agree on that one.. I'm kinda curious with you being 17.. Are you waiting for the "one and only" type of a relationship, or are you just too busy with school/etc? (What's your reason for "not" trying to date)

• yeah, I'm pretty busy with school. and most single guys at my high school are either just looking for hookups, too immature to last a month, or not looking for a relationship at all. I'm just enjoying hanging out with my friends...of course I'm always crushing on a guy but I get to know them first before even thinking about getting in a relationship with them (they usually fall into one of those 3 categories) the few decent guys I've met just never liked me back. and I'm OK with that