People at my school legit don’t like me for reason & I don’t know some of them. I’m actually pretty & I have a good personality. I’m too nice. 😭?

I’m not under age either. They put my age wrong. I’m 19 but.. I’m really a sweet person, kind to others & people just be mean to me 😭 for no reason 😩 like am I ugly or something
People at my school legit don’t like me for reason & I don’t know some of them. I’m actually pretty & I have a good personality. I’m too nice. 😭?
You’re too nice
Vote A
Be yourself
Vote B
People are like that
Vote C
It be the same way with me girl
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion