Which outfit is aesthetically OK. I will be walking dogs. Then global climate strike (Shirt is terrible. Assume a well fitted shirt in its place ) ?

It’s FREEZING now, will be hot later. I had intended to wear the khaki jacket, grey/khaki plaid skirt, grey tights, black boots, white shirt... I can’t find the plaid skirt.

Which outfit is aesthetically OK. As in maybe you do like it , or don’t like it, but it doesn’t look ridiculous.

A few Mentions:

1 The shirt white shirt I am aware, fits terribly and is wrinkled. I won’t be wearing that one.

2 The blue -sweater -sweatshirt has a hood. I tried to capture that. I like hoods.

3 The grey sweater should probably be buttoned on top, to make it look less messy. It has a curved top cut- seems meant to be buttoned on top.

4 The shorts shrunk so I won’t do a front shot. The skirt I’m looking for has a very similar pattern and color scheme. If you can manage it , Pretend A is a skirt that fits properly.

5 That is NOT meant to resemble a black cotton Tail.. I was covering over my keys. I didn’t realize I was holding them in my other hand , they were sticking out.
A
A
A
A
B
B
B
B
C
C
D
D
D
D
A (IF white shirt fit properly & Shorts were a properly fitting skirt)
B (IF white shirt fit properly)
C (IF white shirt fit properly)
Vote C
D (IF white shirt fit properly)
Vote D
E (IF white shirt fit properly)
Vote E
GirlGuy
23 d
D would not have a shirt hanging out at all.

I meant to fix a few things but accidentally sent it off before hand.
16
6