Do you ever put your make-up on, or talk on your cell phone, while you're driving? ... DON'T LIE! Are you really that good at multi-tasking?

In California the two big No-No's are putting make-up on and talking on a cell phone while driving, but I still see this happening every day.

Yesterday this girl had her visor down looking in the visor mirror and brushing on foundation while driving along like it was nobodies business.

I really had to laugh, it was so funny to me. Lucky though that she isn't getting into an accident.

Like I can do both things because I am super good at multi-tasking, but not that many people are. And for those that aren't it can be really scary for them to be doing that while driving... don't you think?

What is your view on this?

Do you do it? ... come on now... DON'T LIE!
A. I CONFESS - Yes, I put my makeup on sometimes when I am in a hurry and have to leave home to get where I am going
B. I CONFESS - Yes, I do talk on my cell phone in the car, but it is not illegal where I live
C. I CONFESS - Yes, I do talk on my cell phone in the car, and just watch out for the police
Vote C
D. No confessions needed as I am angelic behind the wheel and pay full attention to what I am doing without any undue distractions... except maybe waving to someone once in ahwhile... lol
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Distracted Driving" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
15
19