Do you feel there should be more inclusivity in popular merchandise (band/pop culture clothing)?

A music artist I like just released new merch and while I love the designs on them the cut/shape is more geared toward men than women even though it's labeled "unisex." I've bought so many t-shirts of the same type in the past but can't wear them because they just don't look right on me. I've found if you happen to have a bigger chest size the high neck, boxy, boy cut tops aren't at all flattering and the majority of merch I'd love to buy are limited to that style specifically when it comes to music. From a business stand point it seems illogical to alienate half the market.

Have you experienced this? What are your thoughts on it?

This question is more geared towards women but I've left it open to both in case any men wanted to share what they think.

(I've included a picture of the type of t-shirt I'm talking about)
11
3