Without thinking, can you rate your reaction to each image 1-10 in terms of modesty. NOT if you like the outfit. Just how MODEST the image appears?

There will be release from different angles sometimes, bc I’m trying to get an idea about immediate impressions. Not about outfits. The same thing can leave a different impression depending on where you see it from. Explaining the reason behind your rating would be awesome, but it’s OK if you only want to give a number. I appreciate that.

Again this is only asking about level of modesty in your opinion. Not about liking the clothing or disliking it or the picture being poor quality... Just how modest or not do you find it on first glance, if you saw this person quickly irl.

1 being least modest

10 being most

These are examples of my least modest clothing.. That is why I chose them.

Thank you for your time 🌸
1
1
2
2
3
3
4
4
5
5
6
6
7
7
8
8
9
9
10
10
22
10