What really matters? Brains or beauty?

A simple question for the girls here - is it better to be going out with a guy if he is solely good-looking and has nothing between the ears, or would you prefer a man with eloquence, a good heart, and looking like Frankenstein's monster?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No amount of attractiveness will compensate for my boredom.

Sexual attraction is still vital, but can be generated through mental stimulation.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

I would never date an unintelligent, boring guy. Intelligence, to me, is sexy.

Looks come last. I focus on personality first. If the guy is also good looking, then it's a bonus. But I never go for looks alone. As long as the guy can make me laugh, is a considerate gentleman and shares similar interests with me, I'm all over them. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not a perfect world. So to most people they would say beauty when it should be brains. When we all first attracted to a person it because of thier beauty, then its bonus point if they also have brains.

0|0
    0|0
  • I choose option C... stay single. Sorry but I honestly wouldn't want to date either of those guys. I need to have someone who I feel an attraction to and has a brain and a good heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains... sorry really hot but completely vapid, dull, and unintelligent guys, you're just not quite my thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brains. So that he can earn money and spend it on me. ) But also passion, attitude and many other things.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 2

• hahaha what a good question.

It depends on the age though; the younger the girl is the more she will want looks above personality, when she gets old and she is worried that she won't find any body she will look more into personality. Also the prettier she is, the more shallow she will be as well. Girls are shallow too even if they don't admit it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a little bit of both wen it cums 2 girls especially on tha 1st gf.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes