What you think about this remarkable Woman. The Oldest Working Beautician Is Now 101-Year-Old And Still Going Strong. She even does her own cooking?

Callie Terrell is the oldest beautician in Tennessee and at the grand old age of 101, she is still going strong. She just celebrated her birthday on Nov 26 and had talked spoken to WREG, last year, about the drive to keep doing what she does best.

She first received her licence in 1945 and the lady says that currently, she has actually outlived most of her regular customers. While she had earlier planned to quit in 2018 but she is still hard at her work and enjoying every minute of it.

She had told WREG: "Well, I can’t describe it. I’m thankful I’m physically able to do some of the things I used to do." She also added: "I guess it’s not a lot of 101-year-old people in Memphis still working because they say, ‘Still working?’ Well, I’m still alive."

She talked about her love for the wors she does saying: "I guess my secret is just working and keeping busy because that’s what I’ve done. I had a very successful business and what I do, I enjoy doing."

Callie Terrell celebrated her 100th Birthday in grand style today. She lit up the place w/her bright red dress and smile. She’s the oldest licensed working cosmetologist in TN and perhaps the entire country. Happy Birthday, Mrs. Callie!!! #wreg #100yearsold @TNCommerceInsur pic. twitter. com/bzlFP6O7NU

https://thegedsection.com/the-oldest-working-beautician-is-now-101-year-old-and-still-going-strong
3 d
I want personally thank everyone who gave me such beautiful Opinions
for this beautiful Woman now this will be hard to choose MHO but i will
do my Best :) Love to all of you :)
12
12