Why don’t people ever compliment me on my physical appearance?

I have a good body like a VS angel and I have a pretty face (only I have a baby face and look under 16). Now I have sharp features like my cheekbones are hight, small/sharp nose and razor sharp jawline. I have nice silky hair and a lot of it and I have clear, glowy and dewy skin without texture or pores. I work in mainly office environments so I assume it’s common not to compliment on appearance and if anything I’m made to feel ordinary. When I was younger some people complimented me a lot and told me I looked like a doll, that they’d never seen someone as beautiful as me etc and it was all in person and they looked genuinely amazed at my beauty which I LOVED. Now I feel so insecure and ugly. I hate these kind of work environments where I feel ordinary. People only say shit like “oh someone smells nice.” Instead of “you smell nice.” And they say “you’re very intelligent.” It’s as if I don’t already know that I am intelligent like please I don’t want to hear just that. It’s not like I am begging for compliments I am so nice to people but I never get any compliments or attention. I even always smell nice but even that doesn’t help. I feel like I am going crazy and sometimes I don’t want to get out of the house.
5
3