Girls: do you prefer a guy with facial hair or without?

I have a "chinstrap" beard. I've heard mixed feelings about facial hair. some people can't stand it while the rest love it. what are your feelings?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• facial hair is fine, it's just the full on mustaches that I dislike. if you're happy with the facial hair, that's all that matters.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• I love it when a guy hasn't shaved for 3 days... it just looks manly. makes a girl feel more save because she has the feeling she is being with a real man ... sounds stupid.. but it's a fact ... those ancient hormones... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think facial hair is nice if you can pull it off but a clean face looks good to like leonardo de caprio. know what's also really cute chest hair but not alot

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends. if the guy looks good, then why not? I usually don't realize facial hair unless it's noticable. but other than that, you have to be able to work it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like a guy with a little facial hair.

Makes them look more manly.

But what works for one guy doesn't necessarily work for another.

1|0
    0|0
  • I generally like it if they can pull it off, but I vehemently dislike the chinstrap most of the time, no offense.

1|0
    0|0
  • Total turn off in most cases unless the guy looks good with a little bit of hair. But for the most part clean shaven is the best.

1|0
    1|1
  • i love facial hair, its one of the things that attracts me to a guy. Personally I prefer scruffy:) but that's just me!

2|0
    0|0
  • I like a little facial hair, like a 12 o'clock shadow to a 5 o'clock shadow .

1|1
    0|0
  • I love when guys have facial hair as long as it is taken care of and not some wild jungle! I love chinstraps, especially on the right guy!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any facial hair. It's scratchy and often looks unclean.

1|0
    1|0
  • I like facial hair it can be really hot depending on the person and how they wear it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind a little stubble but the freshly shaven look is very handsome on a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • love facial hair, I think clean shaven men look prepubescent.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, it taken care of it's nice but hell to the no its that going down on me!

0|0
    0|0
  • No facial hair ie: Beards , chin straps , gouties lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it!

0|1
    0|0
  • i love stubble :) but nothing too long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Goatees are sexy.

1|1
    0|0
  • I LOVE BEARDS!

1|1
    0|0
  • facial hair I like the rugged look

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• You need to have the face. My friend has a chin strap and I would probably look dumb with one. He always brags because he keeps his sh*t straight and fresh. I think he gets a hair cut once a week. I have never seen his hair long or not clean cut. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8rJlE-iivE&feature=player_embedded similar to my friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • almost every girl likes that little bit of stubble :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had facial hair. Some prefer with, some prefer without.

0|0
    0|0
  • Johnny Depp's beard. They love it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes