Do you like my Christmas Day outfit😝😁 (Not for a party.. I was “spring cleaning”and volunteering) ?

VIVANT
The other day, Whilst people were asking about their beautiful Holiday dresses, I thought my outfit was comparatively funny.. I forgot to post this. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š

The pants are so comfortable I didnโ€™t mind looking silly.. Honestly I would really like this if the pants came down around my shoe. I dislike indecisive hems. In a time of (inexplicably) 3 quarter fashion.. It is so difficult to find hens that are able to go the distance. Oh well. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Sorry itโ€™s so close up.. I guess I was too tired to do the White out.

Happy Holidays โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โญ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โค๏ธ
Do you like my Christmas Day outfit๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ (Not for a party.. I was โ€œspring cleaningโ€and volunteering) ?
😎👍🏻
😁👎
GirlGuy
1 y
Lol you guys, this post is really just meant for levity. I’m honestly not expecting people to like it all as an ensemble. At best, it’s a laugh 😊😊
17
10