Did you/do you make yourself look "pretty" or "handsome" for school/college/university?

SpiderManFan2002
Throughout secondary school, for the first 3 years I did, but then I got to Year 10 and stopped giving a shit😂I mean my secondary school had a uniform and was pretty strict on makeup rules, so unless you wanted to get nagged by teachers- there wasn't really much you could do anyway.🤷🏾‍♀️

Now my college doesn't have a dress code, or restrictions for makeup, so I thought I'd be making myself look "pretty" for college. But now I'm actually at college, I put so little effort into my appearence.

It's like: Jumper, leggings, trainers make my hair look neat with my hands because when I brush it it's a mess, stick a hat on and I'm out the door.

I don't even want to make myself look "pretty" for college to be honest with you. I've come to the conclusion, that I don't like that kind of attention- it's awkward, and I just wanna go about my day by myself in peace.

I'm not saying that people make themselves look pretty for attention, I know some who do it to make them feel good, but I mean, even if you don't do it for attention people will probably give you attention regardless. And I'd rather not have that hassle, and I don't really need to feel "good" about myself- I don't really care, in fact me doing myself up, would probably make me feel worse for some reason- I guess because it's not really "me" or whatever I don't know, there's just something about it which doesn't feel right for me🤷🏾‍♀️

Anyways enough about me what about you?
Did you/do you make yourself look pretty or handsome for school/college/university?
Nah, Spidey I'm the opposite- I like making myself look good :P
Yah Spidey, I'm with you, effort and appearence is like an oxymoron for me ;P
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
14
9