#21 Did the belt help? { how do people keep dresses from bunching up. Is that what slips are for- what’s the trick 🤔 😐 🤷‍♀️?

VIVANT
Thank You 🌟
👍🏻Helped.
👎 Made it worse.
🤔 Other.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
I wrote An update but I must have sent to the wrong place 🤦‍♀️😁

I get dressed at 4 am. It’s super dark -Bc I can’t wake MrMr or I never get out- and I don’t really pay attention to detail of pics. Just lighting and white out.

In the clear light of day it looks horrible!!!

I don't know if it’s partly the mirror or what but no part Of my body seems in the right place. It is just So awful lol

I appreciate your input, but All I can say is I’m so glad I didn’t wear it 😅

🤢🤮🤢
12
9