Which to go for? If any?

PG gray, AJ blue, BP and Met are prob my top picks but i like em all. I wanted something to workout in but at the same time i wanted an everyday style. Im still gonna get some converse and hopefully the janoski too. But for now im tryna see which of these when I go to the Nike store (and RL Polo is next door) on the coast #FootWork #FeelFreeToList #HappyBday #FashionFun
Which to go for? If any?
Choose 1- PG BLUE or PH GRAY or PG NAVY $130
Which to go for? If any?
Choose 1- BW $150 or BP $150 or BO $120
Which to go for? If any?
Choose 1- AJ RED $160 or AJ BLUE $120
Vote C
Which to go for? If any?
Ralph $60
Vote D
Which to go for? If any?
TR $100
Vote E
Which to go for? If any?
Flex $90
Vote F
Which to go for? If any?
Met $120 ($90 if on sale)
Vote G
GirlGuy
9 mo
So i just watched videos of people wearing each shoe. It came down to 1. Poll Choice A but in blue/black (see below) OR 2. BW (since the other 2 look weird when you walk on the orange/pink heel that mashes down) OR 3. AJ Blue, or 4. Polo. The other just looked really bad in the vids and are apparently crossfit shoes. Apart of me kinda liked the white lebrons too (see below).
i.ytimg.com/vi/S_6v25sIbVo/maxresdefault.jpg
https://ibb.co/TB2Y0tz
9 mo
Daaaaaamn these shoes sold out fast af 👀 I don't know whats even left after this weekend. The PGs only got size 4 and 11s left 😂 i def ain't in those sizes 😭 the lebrons only left in one color that i dont care for. I’ll prob end up stuck with just converse 🙄
Which to go for? If any?
38
7