Stick close to what I had TEXTURE wise or COLOR wise. I want enough change to distract from, Yet not so Drastic it draws extra attention to, The wig?

VIVANT
These are the actual wigs I chose ( though irl the grey is a bit longer) .. its not a huge deal bc I can get a full return if I don’t like them.

The honey blond is very close to the texture of my hair if I didn’t straighten it.

The grey is very close to the color my hair was, though of course it was lavender but very heavily chrome.

So most likely it will be noticeable that my hair is different. Even if I found an exact replica of my old hair.. In ways I think that mkvt make it more noticeable. Like “why is your exact same hair, somewhat different. “

I think the best to strategy, is to alter things just slightly to throw them off from the fact it is a wig. But nothing drastic as to add extra attention.

hopefully, They will notice “ I dyed my hair or “ I straightened it”.. Rather then assume it looks different for other reasons like “ oh I’m wearing a wig” .. Of course this will depend on how well I manage the wig. We will see lol 😛🤷‍♀️

so people think they are noticing the difference I want them to notice. Not the one I don’t want turn to notice.

I have not been to the restaurant since. I switched shifts. I normally do one job in the A M then the restaurant in the PM except On the weekends- I double shift. So I’ll make it up in the A M next week.

So luckily my other job is dog walking ( atm) and it’s been cold so I just wear big warm puffy Russian hat.. No one notices a thing except I have an uncommon hat. 😁

I am going to try them in the evening between clients. Cast your votes 😛

Thank you !!! 🌹
Stick with similar length and texture, but different color.
Stick with similar length and color, but straight.
GirlGuy
1 y
For those of you who missed it —- I’m BALD 👨‍🦲😌

What hair color do you think I should try next.. I was planning on going back to brown. Now I’m thinking pink- to go with my booties 🤔 😛? ↗

So this isn’t just for fun, though I aim to have fun with it- might as well 🤷‍♀️

I will be growing my hair out back to its natural color. Dark brown. But for now- I’ll play.

Suggestions welcome. 😇😇😇
8
4