Hot or cute? pick one

who would you rather date? why?
I want to know why also. Thanks :)

2018

Most Helpful Girl

• i want my cutie =] knight in shining armor mr. hubby

What Guys Said 18

• Cute, because cute to me means attractive yet also has a wonderful personality who is kind. Hot to me is attractive and the girl is stuck up. AND I HATE STUCK UP GIRLS. It drives me crazy that girls think that just because they are prettier than other people that they can act like they are better.

• For some reason...i've been attracted to the "cute" look more than the "hot" look. I'm more of an affectionate dude than a lustful dude...maybe that's why I tend to like cute. They're, well...adorable, & I like to be adorable, so it's a match.

Example: Imo, Vanessa Hudgens > Angelina Jolie

To most guys I'm a weirdo...but whatever, I like my girls cute. :)

• Cute, because hot usually leads to people hitting on her more so than cute, and for me cuteness is just more attractive to me than hot, tbh I don't think I could be with a woman that wasn't cute, even if she were hot.

• Hot.

Sorry, always looked more at bodies than faces, hit me. Guess you can do something about your body so it shows a bit of your life style, while the face is what you have and you can't change it. But personality, being a good honest person is even more important.

• Cute. I feel like hot girls worry more about their physical appearance than things that matter more... like her personality and overall attitude towards life.

• cute. I would love to meet a girl who was moderately attractive.

if the girl is hot, she may have modified her body in some way. I like natural girls.

• Hot girls and cute girls are both perfectly acceptable in my opinion, but I usually feel more at ease with cute girls.

• I'll be honest. I can't pick one. I'd want to date both.

• definitely cute.

• imo cute girls are hot...

• Show more from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 19

• I'd rather be with the cute one, I've been with hot ones and they're jerks, because they look good, they think they can get as many girls as they want. I want a cutie, with a nice personality. I'd pick a hot one if he had a winning personality, and is a "one girl" guy.. but that's rare.

• Cute. Definitely cute. Cute to me means sweet, and charming, and all those good things. Hot to me means shallow, and dumb, and serious... not quite sure why, but I've always been into the cute guys as opposed to the hot ones, haha

• CUTE!

Hot is for sex (...those that like 'casual' sex), cute is for a relationship.

Cute guys are also smarter then hot guys most often...and smart is sexy.

• Either one is good with me, I've liked cute guys and I've liked hot guys. Right now I like this extremely hot guy, he isn't cute, he's sexy and hot and has a beautiful smile... I don't know what the difference is really but if it's any consolation when I think a guy is hot I usually want to have sex with him.

• Cute guys who are just totally adorable and sweet :) who can make me laugh.

• cute. because if his personality is amazing he's going to be hot to me no matter what :)

• Definitely cute. The hot ones are usually either just in for a one night stand, they are always taken because girls are always drooling over them, or they just want to get revenge against an ex, and would use you to get the job done. Cute guys are down to earth, sensitive, and just a lot of fun to be around. They don't act like a jerk all the time, and spend time with you rather than blow you off for something that just came up. Hot guys usually make a big deal over everything, and have a big ego. they make a big deal if they don't get what they want out of you. Sometimes they will even go far enough to break up with you if you don't give them what they want.

• Cute because hot might be out of my league lol and could be a player too

• I don't know.. I'm so torn. both... HOT mostly xD

• Cute charming guys.

• Show more from Girls
    9