Most Helpful Girl
Shave or trim if you dont. Hair holds odor.. I was forced to shave in the seventh grade because I had a really bad sweating problem and horrible embarrassing odor.
- I started using " Certain dry antiperspirant " it is an overnight deodorant used daily that shrinks the pores in your armpits. It takes about 7 days of use and you will be odor free under your arms!
- As for personal odor. I began shaving or trimming there. Carrying baby wipes works too. Wipe the area and then use toilet tissue to dry it.
- DRINK A BOAT LOAD OF WATER TOO. This gives that area a very delicate smell.
- I washed my feet real well and patted them with talcum powder or baby powder.
- I would also recommended showering for at least 15 minutes 3 times a week. This insures all the icky smell is off.
- Cologne is to be used LIGHTLY you don't want it to mix with bad odor. Two sprays for the shirt and one for the wrist is good enough.
- I don't know good male brands of deodorant
- Also When you first start to sweat don't cross your legs tightly or press them together. Be sure not to press your arms against your body tightly either. I know it's a natural response from fear you stink but in doing so you will sweat worse.. Cool off by hanging your arms loosly and spread your legs so the sweat dries up.
- See a doc and make sure it isn't hyperhydrosis ( sweating and odor condition)
- It could also be your clothes be sure to wash them weekly and rinse them twice.