Short dresses, what do you think about this?

So last night I went clubbing and there were so many girls walking around wearing the shortest dresses, so short that their bare butts were showing..:S...why do you think they do this?..there is other ways of getting a guys attention...

ps I'm not some prude.

1919

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are under the misguided impression that any attention from a guy is good. Then guys come up, chat them up and expect a one night stand and get surprised when most of these girls have no intention of going home with them.

I think when you send off such strong sexual signals like this you attract the wrong type of attention and if you really want a guy to notice you and date you, you are better off looking more like the girl next door than a streetwalker.